~NINE~

So hey guys,

I am back with another chapter

Enjoy it but first vote for it!!!!!!!!
______________________________________________ 

ABHIMAAN's POV

I don't know why, while saying those words broke my heart. Don't know why I was unable bear tears in her eyes. But I am forced to take this decision, it is for her own good, it is good for her to maintain distance from me because her attachment to me will only bring her heartbreak. 

After saying those harsh words I left the room and went to the bar in the home and drank the whole bottle of alcohol in one go and sat there for how much time I don't know.

"Abhi why are you here, Ruhanika must  be waiting for you" I heard the voice of bhai.

"wo... woh.... bhai......." I was shuttering when bhai came near to me and sat on the stool next to me and said "You know Abhi you can share anything to me and you have shared also, so now start saying" bhai said and I nodded.

Then I shared everything to bhai and he was more than shocked.

"How can you Abhi, How can you do this to that innocent soul. What is her fault in all these? I have been with you all the while but this time you have done something you never have done. I know dadu did this marriage to bring his joyous and happy ABHIMAAN back not to push another soul to the dark world" bhai said with a very disappointing tone. 

"But bhai she can not get attached to me, she cannot love otherwise she will suffer like her and I don't want the past to repeat" I said 

"But I am sure that this time the past will not repeat, Trust your self Abhi, She is your wife, your duty, your responsible and yours to love and cherish." bhai said and I was to reply when bhai again said "I Don't want to hear any IFs and buts, by hooks and crooks you have to accept her and give her, her rights" bhai said.

"HMM.... but I need time to think about all this and for now I don't have the courage to go infront of her after breaking her heart. So I have decide to go to Canada for some time and let the atmosphere cool down" I said and bhai replied with " Take your time Abhi, but do it before it is too late , do it before you again loose your love."

"But I don't love her bhai" I said 

"You love her chotte, your eyes and your care for her is saying it all" bhai said and left patting my shoulder.

After sitting there for sometime I silently went to my room and opened the door slowly. 

I saw her sitting on the floor while hugging her knees tightly and was sleeping, for a moment I thought of going near her and take her in my arms and  place her in the bed but I am bounded. 

I went to the wardrobe and took my things and left the room taking her last glance.

I went  to the garage and too out my Audi A6,  roared the engine and left the palace with full speed. The road were not that much busy, I drove in full speed and reached the Airport. 

MY private jet was waiting for me in all its glory. I went inside and went to the bedroom inside it. 

Throwing my things I went to sleep but sleep was far away from me and all the moments of me and Ruhanika are flashing. 

The way she gets nervous when I comes nearer to her, her beautiful smile and her everything most probably the last part when I made her cry.

It was a 12hour long flight and now it was nearly 3:30AM and sleep was nowhere near me so I took sleeping pills and before that I droped a message on maa's phone saying my where abouts.

Yes I take sleeping pills because, I can't sleep peacefully like others, my past hunts me, my guilt kills me and sometime I gets nightmare also. 

When I woke up, we were about to land so I went to the washroom  and refreshed myself and the air hostage  wished me and I nodded with a cold face and then they served me breakfast.

I landed there and one of my guard was standing with a black Range ROVER. The guard opened the door and I sat inside. The car moved towards one of our hotels. I one of the trusted man was already present there and greeted me and I like always nodded with a Cold and straight face.

......

......

......

It have been 15days since I came to Canada and today I returning to India due to some emergencies in my warehouse.

In this 15days my mind was mostly occupied by her thoughts.

And still I don't have the courage to face  her but I have to a I will.

Maa have called me several times and asked me to come back but I denied her giving some or other excuses. 

Within some time I landed and decided to go home and meet maa. 

Within no time I reached the palace and went inside.

There was no one to be seen in the whole palace. 

I asked one of the worker about the everyone and she replied that Maa and Chachi went to temple, Papa, Chachu and Bhai went to office, Diya went to some party, Ayush was in the GYM and bhabhi went to her mothers house for some days.

And where is Ruhanika? I asked her 

and she replied with " woh.. sir someone from the office came from the office saying that you asked about some files, so Ruhanika ma'am with him to your studies. Actually I denied her but....

I clearly remembered that I didn't ask anyone for any file...

Realising I ran to my studies and opened the door. 

The view infront of me boiled my blood and I shouted 

YOU BASTRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS,

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER....

MANY MORE ARE THERE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.............

STAY TUNED ..

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ FOLLOW YOUR AUTHOR.

BYE 

YOUR AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!