~EIGHTEEN~

HEY GUYS, 

BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER .....

PLZ VOTE AND ENJOY...

__________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV 

I opened my eyes disturbed my the sunlight and then I realised our positions she was sleeping hugging me and her face was on the crook of my neck and arms around my torso and my arm on her waist. 

She is the most prettiest view I can carve for every morning. She is so pure and innocent for me sometime I fear that what will have when she will know the other side of me the devil one and one shot was already infront of me when I brought that bastard on his knees for her. She can't think bad for her enemy how sweet my Ruhanika is. 

It was 5:00AM so I decided to go to GYM. I tucked her safely inside the duplet and went to GYM after freshening up. 

After nearly 2 hours of workout I was all drenched in sweat and sweat beads were rolling down from my forehead. Now it was time for push-ups so I started doing it, I was in the middle when the door opened and Ayush came inside and wished me "GOOD MORNING" and I just nodded as usual.

Within more half an hour I completed my work out and came out of the GYM room and headed towards the kitchen to get my energy drink and Maa was already there making the drink for me. 

"GOOD MORNING MAA" I wished maa.

"Uff, Ruhanika ne mere bete ko kitna badal diya phele good morning ka jabab bhi nahi deta abb khud se hin wish kar raha hai" Maa said and for real I don't have any reply to her.

(uff Ruhanika have changed my son so much that now he is wishing from his side)

"Now take your drink and go to your room silently and do your work silently don't you dare to wake her up, let her sleep its too early" maa said and I was like theen din ke bahu ke liye apni bete ko sudhar rahi hain but I like her care.

"Yes maa" I replied and drank the whole bottle of energy drink and came to my room to get ready for office and both my babies were sleeping peacefully and somehow I felt happy that mine and her distances are decreasing but my profession doesn't allow me to love someone and I already had the consequences of it and I don't want to repeat the past but I also can't stay away from her, she is like a drugs to me. 

I got ready and went to office. Yeah I know its to early for office and I am too going to one of my warehouse because yesterday someone attacked our warehouse and that bastard escaped that was the only reason why I left Ruhanika at her house and left early. 

But believe me at the evening when her phone was not reachable and she didn't reached home truly I was horrified till death one side that bastard escaped and other side my Ruhanika is missing. Then luckily I called her brother and he guess the place where she might me and the moment I saw her I felt my heartbeat normal and peace but something was wrong with her she was upset and crying and she also hugged me and cried. I want to ask her the reason but I stopped myself because she might be uncomfortable with it.

I went to the warehouse which was attacked and all the men saluted me but my blood was still boiling what the fuck the guards were doing when the attacker came. I don't fucking pay them to sleep. 

I went and sat on the king-sized chair placed on the centre of the meeting room. Seeing me all the men gathered.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL ARE DOING WHEN THAT FUCKING BASTARD ESCAPED I DON'T PAY YOU HERE TO SLEEP.