~THIRTY-SEVEN~

HI GUYS, 

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE......

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV:

Somewhere she was right. I should have understood there situation and hugged her at the very moment but I being a dumb ass overreacted and spoiled everything.  

Looking at the sleeping beauty in my arms I kissed her forehead and chuckled at her boldness she showed some moments before but she was really on my nerves today I was a bit away to lose my control and take her raw here.  Then I also drifted to sleep with her in my arms and for better comfort I lowered the seat back.

Waking up I say the clear sky and network was also available so I immediately called my men and within some 30 minutes the car was repaired. 

Ruh was still sleeping in my arms so without disturbing her I started to drive her sleeping in my arms and we reached home within 45 minutes but she was still sleeping, so without thinking twice I picked her up in my arms and started to walk inside and to my bad all the members were siting in the dinning hall and gossiping and all looked towards us with wide eyes her I realised that I was without my shirt half naked and she was just in my shirt but who cares. 

Youngsters were just about to shout when I glared and all closed there mouth like 5 year old kids and I took Ruh upstairs and placed her on the bed and covered her and went inside bathroom to fresh up. 

Then I went down stairs just to warm them that them must shut there mouth infront of Ruh or she will eat me out. 

Reaching upstairs I saw Ruh was not on the bed and I heard the Running water from bathroom and sat on the couch waiting for her while checking some e-mails. 

Ruh came from washroom and went to cupboard and grabbed her purse and was going out in a rush when I asked her "Where are you going?" she first looked at me with widened eyes and then said " woh....I...need......nothing.." she said and sat on bed with a thug. 

"Say it Ruh" I said coming near her. 

 "WohhIneedpregnancytestkit" she said in one breath.

"What  are you trying to say.... wait are you saying.... pregnancy test kit" I said and she nodded.

"What ?" I literally shouted in happiness. 

 "No no... please don't be angry I know its early but I am not sure I just missed my periods date" she said with nervousness.

"Ruh ruh.. why will be I angry I am happy and its not early. I am happywith the new soul joining us" I said cupping her cheeks.

"I am not sure about it Maan" she said holding my hand. 

"Its ok you wait. Let me bring the kit first" I said and went away kissing her forehead. I know I can give this work to anyone but the thing is that I don't believe anyone in case of Ruh and may be my unborn baby. 

Within few minutes I returned buy the kit and entering our room I saw Ruh pacing the room being worried.

"Ruh.." I called her and she looked at me and I forwarded the kit and she ran inside the washroom.  

Giving her the kit I was pacing the room with worriedness that what will happen?

"Maan.." Ruh shouted from inside and I ran inside and asked her "What happened?"