~TWELEVE~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER.....

VOTE FOR IT ....

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV 

When she fainted, my soul left my body. For the second time in my life I feared for someone.

I picked her in to my room and said to Ayush to call the doctor immediately.

The whole time while the doctor was checking was seating beside her and hold her hand as my life depends on it. 

When the doctor said that nothing to worry she just took much stress.

I swear, I will make that bastard beg on his knees and then I will burn him alive. 

He touched my wife, my Ruhanika. Abhimaan Raichand's wife!!!!

I WILL NOT LEAVE HIM !!!

I called Ayush and told him to be beside her and text me when she wakes up and surely make her eat her food otherwise I will make sure you also cannot eat.

I went to my warehouse where that bastard was tied and was not touched my any of the men of my special message as I wanted to kill him from my hands.

I went inside and straight punced him on his face resulting him fall backside with the tied chair. Then I signalled my men to make the chair straight. 

I punced him with all my frustration and anger. How the hell he can get inside my home and threatened my wife and how the hell he dared to touch her.

"Abhimaan wait or else he will die" Bhai said coming towards me. 

"Let him die bhai he deserves to die" I said punching him hardly again.

Bhai then hold my hands from back side calming me and said "Don't do anything in anger, think calmly, You are searching this bastard from years, then why to waste the opportunity when it came walking towards you." 

"But not in the shake of my wife, He dared to touch her. I am not going to leave him." I said with much anger.

"Akash take him, take out details from him and don't let him die" Bhai said to Akash our most trusted man and he replied with "yes boss."

"Calm down Abhimaan, for now go and freshen up, I am waiting for you in the car." Bhai said and went.

I went to the adjoining room which I have in all my warehouses. I saw my self and I was drenched in blood, caring less I went to freshen up and put up  another pair of clothes and went outside to my car where bhai was seating. 

I went and sat on my driving seat and heard bhai talking on the phone and surely it is bhabhi. They are such a adorable couple. They have so much love and bhai always respects bhabhi. 

"So Mr. Lover ?" bhai said

" Bhai...." I said

" Kya bhai, Ajj meine sab dekha aur usse dekne ke baad yeh to pakka hai ki tu usse bohot pyaar karta hai" bhai said smilingly.

(what bhai, I saw everything today and after seeing that I am sure that you lover her very much)

"Bhai nothing is like that, I cannot love her" I said

"I know Abhi you have past but you have to come out from that, you have to overcome your fear, you have to forget her she is your past and past is gone, concentrate on your present before its late" bhai said keeping his hands on my shoulder.