~TWENTY~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE !!!!!!

THIS TIME VOTES WERE NOT GOOD, PLZ PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT...

ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

My lashes felt heavy to push up and my head was hurting like hell and I felt weight on my chest and waist.

Adjusting to the light with difficulty I opened my eyes and coming to my senses, I saw that he was sleeping keeping his head on my boobs and hand on my waist and he was a bit heavy.

I slightly shook his hand he woke up with a jerk. "Hey, Are you fine, how are you feel?" he bombarded with questions.

"Yeah I am good, just a little headache" I said and he nodded.

Roaming my eyes I saw so many buries or precisely hickey.

"Who...di...did...this..to..you?" I asked fearing anything happened between us because I can't remember anything.

"YOU" he said

"No... plz... say that it was not me" I said and by now tears were rolling down my cheeks.

He stood up and said " Do I look like that I can sleep with someone after committing to someone?" and his face was neutral and emotionless and voice was cold but why sudden change in behaviour, I still can't understand anything.

Saying that he went inside Bathroom and I saw the surrounding everything was just laying here and there, my bangles, neckless and my gown and lastly his kurta. Was we that wild last night? Was the only question coming to me now.

Then I saw myself in the mirror and I was in one of his shirt without my bra and panty and there was not a single hickey on my neck and I was not sore in my core also, but if we did I should be sore as I am Virgin that means we have not done it. Their was a ray of hope in me and I conclude to ask him.

After sometime he came all prepared in his office outfit and I was about to ask when he left in a hurry without giving me a change to ask him anything.

Without thinking much about it I went to Bathroom and did my daily chores and put a green colour saree and came out.

There was a knock on the door and I said come in and maa came with a tray of breakfast.

"Maa why you came upstairs I was just coming down." I asked her.

"Why I am not allowed to come?" Maa asked

"No Maa nothing is like that but why you brought breakfast with you" I asked her.

"Abhi told me that from yesterday you are not well and having headache so I brought medicines and breakfast, now you seat today I will feed my daughter" Maa said and I am so glad to get a mother-in-law like her, the care which I never got from my mother I am getting that from my mother-in-law.

"Now come fast Ruhanika" Maa said and I went towards her and sat next to her and she started feeding me and unknown to me my tears were flowing from my eyes getting this type of treatment from someone.

"What happened, Why are you crying beta?" Maa asked being concerned

"Nothing maa I just remembered something" I lied her.

"I know beta that you must be thinking about your mother but don't worry I am there na.." maa said and I nodded.

Then she gave me medicines and said " Dare you come downstairs, just rest and if you need anything just call the maids. I am going to NGO and I will keep a track on you too." she said and kissed on my forehead and left not before tugged me on the bed.