~THIRTY-TWO~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. I KNOW YOU WAITED SO MUCH BUT DON'T WORRY NOW THERE WILL BE REGULAR UPDATES.

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV

Today Ruhanika became mine in all aspects. One day or the other it must have happened between us but this soon was not expected, I just more than happy that my girl trusts me in all aspects. 

She is the most sensible lady I have ever seen and to me she is a blessing after years because no women can able to see there husband crying for another girl and here my lioness handled me so maturely and also asked me to give her justice. But I have never thought the she will be this normal after hearing that I am the Mafia king. 

Therefore I promised myself to forget my past and give all attention to my present my Ruhanika.

I chuckled thinking about her and kissing the sleeping beauty in my arms. 

"What are you thinking Maan?" she asked rubbing her eyes and was looking cute as well as hot.

"Thinking about my biwi" I said looking towards her. 

"And what are you thinking about her?" she said keeping her head on my chest and pulled the comforter upto her neck.

"Thinking that how much matured my kitten is" I said.

"Woh to mein hun hin" she said being proud and I chuckled at the cuteness. 

(That I am )

"Lets go I will give you a bath" I said and she shook her head in "no."

"Why so?" I asked I asked her raising my one eyebrow. 

"No...you  can't.." she said timidly. 

"I can and I will. Don't worry jaan I have seen enough of you" I said kissing her forehead and stood up from the bed. 

"Maaaan you are naked, cover yourself first?" She said closing her eyes with her hands.

"You have see enough of this man, so no need to close your eyes." I said walking towards the bathroom.

I went inside and prepared a hot water bath for her as it will lessen her soreness and relax her muscles and wore a towel around my waist and went outside and went near bed and picked her in my arms and she hissed a little. I know I went a little rough but how can I control when the beauty is under me.

Then I went inside bathroom and we both took a warm water bath and seeing her naked infront of me is just testing my patience, but I don't want to do anything as she is sore because of me.

After taking the bath and tied the bathing robe around her and again carried her in my arms.

"I love you so much Maan" she said kissing my chest where my heart is. 

Whattt!!! she literally confessed me I was doing happy dance in my brain. 

"Aur yeah kab hua?" I asked her. 

"Yeah tab hua jab app mere bahoo mein uske liye roo rahe thee, jab usko itna pyaar kar sakte hain too phir mein apke ki biwi " she said and I literally felt proud of my queen and just kissed her forehead in response. 

Its not like that I don't love her but I want to declare it in a grand way for my queen. 

SHE LITERALLY DESERVES THE WORLD AND I ABHIMAAN RAICHAND WILL GIVE THAT TO HER AND CHERISH HER EVERY MOMENT.....