~SIXTEEN~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE........

ENJOY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

"What is on my neck?" I asked him

"You better see it yourself biwi jaan" he said and went to balcony and I hurriedly went to bathroom.

I went infront of the mirror and I gasped the view infront of me, he gave me a hickey and bhai and bhabhi both saw it.

How embarrassing it is? How will I face they? Uff how can he do it to me....

I directly went near him and he was busy with a call. Sensing my presence he turned backwards and cut the call.

"What happened Ruhanika ?" he asked me

"What happened, don't you know what happened?" I asked him

"Noo" he said maintaining his innocent face and which is fake for sure.

"Why you did this to my neck?" I asked

"You know I can do this to every corner of your body, you know why? Because you are mine and its your brother's fault that he came suddenly and disturbed our sexy session" he said and I was Suprise by his choice shameless words.

"How shameless you are " I said and glared at him

He came closer and snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him and bend his face towards my ears such that his lips were slightly brushing my ears and giving me chills down my spine and said "You I can cross any limit for you and being shameless is nothing and you know what you, only you have the asses to this side of mine" and kissed my chick and backed up.

He held my hand and we both went inside and he said "Now go fast and take bath we both have to leave I have work."

Listening to him I got a little upset because I have him to come with me to our old house where I went every year on my papa's death Anniversary.

"If you have work you go I will go later, I have to go somewhere" I said with a upset tone because I want specially him to go and I want to introduce him to papa because still I can feel his presence there.

"Ok you come later, I will leave the driver for you" he said

"No need.. I can go by my own" I said and went inside bathroom.

After sometime I came out wearing a saree and went to dressing table and put my vermillion and nuptial chain. I was not fond of make-up so just moisturizer and lipstick.

By then he also came out after bathing and was in a hurry so he said " Ruhanika I have some emergency so I am going please take care of yourself and come soon, I will try to return home as soon as possible" and I nodded. Then he left.

After sometime I came downstairs and the preparations were on full fledge as we distribute clothes, money and food to the poor and nearly 50 to 60 priest eat food in our mansion every year today.

All are gathered in the home temple and preparations were going on for the puja. I went near dadu and dadi and touched their feets and they blessed me then I went near bhabhi for preparing puja thal.

Slowly everyone came and dadi came near the thal and was overviewing the thal.

"Kya hua jamai ji kya tumhe chod kar chale gaye" maa asked venom dripping from her voice and this was the first time I am talking to her after my marriage.