~THREE~

HEY GUYS, 

OUR AUTHOR IS BACK WITH THE STORY.... 

" I REMEMBERED THE FIRST DAY

I EVER LOOKED INTO YOUR EYES AND

MY ENTIRE WORLD FLIPED"

ENJOY IT.........

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV 

THE voice was so calm and angelic that it took my attention between hundreds of voices. It felt so good to hear. I suddenly snapped  towards the direction of the voice and O MY GOSH  the face of the owner of the voice was just looking like a angel straight from heaven wearing a white colour saree and holding a very minimal make - up and that what attracted me more towards her that she is not dolled up in make- up like others. All the men in the party were just gawking at here and I don't why I want to kill them all and stole her from the world and Devour her  and make her mine. 

Control Abhimaan what the hell are you thinking about a strange girl have you forgotten that you are forbidden for love, this love and all is not made for you. You are a heartless mafia who only kills people like a hungry lion, you cannot love anyone - you cannot betray her. I heard my inner voice but  for the first time in my life i want to ignore my brain and hear my heart. But its I know its not possible, I cannot again fall in love and I don't want my past to repeat. 

So, leaving her thoughts behind I started to drink more wine and emerge my self of it but she was not leaving my brain. 

After sometime Misi bhabhi  came near me and said that Avyansh was troubling her and was not coming either to her or maa. Yes, Avyansh hear to me more than bhabhi, bhai or any member because I pamper him a lot a give him lot of toffees and gifts. He was the happiness to me when i was drowning in depression.  

She dragged me I don't know where. And the view infront of me was just mesmerising. Ansh and My angle were playing with each other and GOD she was smiling and  was looking a pure angle. 

Reaching here I maintained my cold face. Bhabhi introduced me to her and she said hii with a cute smile and I just nodded. Bhabhi explained me the whole situation and I was proud of my little boy for giving her the right title "PRINCESS". 

I forwarded  my hand saying Ansh baby come here and he replied with "no I want to stay with my princess and i will take her with me to our home and marry her". Everyone laughed except me, I felt a pang of jealousy hearing him. OOH NOW COMEON ABHIMAAN NOW YOU ARE JEALOUS OF A 5 YEAR OLD BOY FOR A GIRL WHO IS NO ONE TO YOU.

I replied him with "Acha Ansh for that we need to do a lot of arrangements and for that you have to come to me". He jumped to me happily. Then Misi bhabhi took him and he asked her to bend down and he kissed her both cheeks saying " I will come to take you princess".

Then I left the place to attend one of my important call and moved out of the place and sat of my car, so that no one can hear me. 

AUTHOR'S POV

It was nearly 10:30pm. Most of the guest have gone and some are going but the Raichand's are waiting for Khirod Raichand who was engrossed in talking with Adhiraaj Verma. And Abhimaan was still outside the venue. 

After sometime both Khirod and Adhiraaj came from the backside of the garden where they were talking and Adhiraaj announced that all the Raichands have to stay in Verma mansion and Tomorrow both Khirod and  Adhiraaj want to announce something important. Everyone agreed without and questions because it was dead final for them if Adhiraaj announced something. At the mean time Abhimaan also came back and after hearing the announcement he want to object but Sloka(his mother) asked him not to object him anything here. 

"You all please head inside, Sara and Amrik will show you all your rooms"Adhiraaj Verma said and all Raichainds and Vermas were heading when khirod Raichand said "Ruhanika and Abhimaan you two come along with us we have some work and other go to your respective rooms."

Abhimaan and Ruhanika were just following Adhiraaj and Khirod. At a point were both Adhiraaj and Khirod stop and turned to face Abhimaan and Ruhanika. 

Khirod looked at Adhiraaj and Adhiraaj nodded. 

"We both have decided to get you both MARRIDE and thats final, we both are going to announce it tomorrow moring and we thought to tell we before hand so that you to can adjust with  it and no issues will be created when we will ask your consent infront of everyone " Khirod said making both Abhimaan and Ruhanika shocked.

"But dadu its not poss..."Abhimaan was saying when Khirod cutted his word and said "Abhimaan its dead final agree it in good way or be forced into it, its your choice." saying this both Adhiraaj and Khirod left leaving both the couple shocked.

Abhimaan was fuming in anger and immediately left the place making Ruhanika more shocked.

________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS, 

( THIS CHAPTER IS POSTED BEFORE IT'S POSTING DATE BECAUSE YOUR AUTHOR CAN'T WAIT TO POST THE CHAPTER)
( NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE A LITTLE LATE)

HOPE U ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER ....

 NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE MORE INTERSTING WITH SOME #RUHAB (ABHIMAAN + RUHANIKA = RUHAB[U CAN SUGGEST MORE BETTER NAMES ALSO. PLZ COMMENT]) AND A LOT OF CHAOSE.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE HAVING BOTH RUHANIKA AND ABHIMAANS POV 

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT........

BYE 

YOUR DEAR AUTHOR!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE ......

STAY UPDATED FOR NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE HAVING A LOT OF THINGS IN IT.