~FOUR~

SO HEY GUYS,
HERE IS YOUR SWEET AUTHOR WITH ANOTHER SPICY UPDATE( wink) ...

So LET'S GET STARTED......

___________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

I was more than shocked when dadu suddenly announced my marriage with Abhimaan. I even don't know him I only know him when Misi bhabhi introduced him to me. But for the first time I saw him in the party his chocolate brown stole my heart, its not that I gawk on every men but I don't know why I was attracted to him at the first place.

I don't think I have any problem in marrying him but his expression says that he is not interested.   

I believe dadu blindly. He have chosen Abhimaan for me, he must have thought of something. 

When I came out from my thought, there was no one either dadu or him. 

Leaving the thoughts aside, I went to my room and closed the door. 

I just laid down on bed thinking of what all happened today. How my whole life is going to change. 

I am happy that I am getting away from Maa and Chachi but will he and his family will  accept me?

I was lost in my thoughts for how much time god knows. I was disturbed by a knock, I saw the time and it was nearly 12:45 AM. I was a little tensed that who might it but nevertheless i opened the door and was shocked to she the person in front of me. 

Abhimaan was standing in front of the door in a messed up state, his hairs are falling over his forehead and sleeves were rolled up I could see his pooped up veins and a perfect figure. 

"DONE CHECKING UP PRINCESS" he said in a very husky voice. 

I felt goosebumps all over my body. 

And guess what he was drunken. I hated the smell of alcohol very much, I fill vomiting when i smell alcohol. 

I stepped back and he took the opportunity and came inside and locked the door. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING.." I said trying to be confident but inside I was hell nervous, means how can a man come inside a girl's room at mid night. 

"I AM DOING THE THING I MUST DO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE" he said in his drunken state.

I tried to move back when he held my wrist and slammed me against the door not in a manner to hurt me. 

He moved close to me and now was very few centimetre gap between our bodies and my breathing was uneven and he was very drunken to understand anything. 

"I THINK U SHOULD SAY NO TO THE MARRIAGE WHEN DADU WILL ASK FOR U R CONCENT TOMORROW" he said and I was very numb to react anything, first for the close proximity and second for his words.

He hold my arms and Shaked  me. My hands were paining from his strong hold and for sure it will leave marks. I held myself back from shedding tears in front of him. 

"I NEED THE ANSWER NOW!!!" he said shaking me more.

"I... CA.. CANNOT... SAYY... NO... TO DADU.." I said trembling under his hold and a traitor  tear left my eyes and he might have seen it so he left my hands and moved a beat back.

And said "u better say no tomorrow".

And immediately  left the room slamming the door. 

I sat there with a thug sound and cried my heart out on my fate. I cannot say no to dadu, he asked me something for the first time in my life and by hook or crook i have to do it. He was my saviour in every turn of life after papa.

NO I WILL NOT SAY NO IN ANY SITUATION. I WILL DO IT FOR HIM. 

with the determination I went to my bathroom, changed my cloth and slept..........

ABHIMAAN'S POV

After I saw a tear in her eyes, I felt guilty for my  behaviour. I realised that I was a kind of misbehaving with her. 

I directly went from there, took my car and went towards one of my warehouse.

I don't know why but my heart was aching  when I  saw a lone tear in her eyes. 

Speeding up my car, I reached one of my warehouse in just 25 minutes. Reaching there I saw one man was tied up and was brutally beaten. I asked my most trusted man in mafia that who was he and he replied with "he is one of the traitor who was involved with our rivals. 

Rolling up my sleeves more I beat and took out my all frustration, lastly he died. 

I went to one of the adjacent bedroom attached to the warehouse and took a long bath and changed my cloth. And i rested a little bit.

Suddenly due to sun rays I woke up and viewed the time and it was already 7:45 AM. Immediately took my car keys and headed towards Verma mansion.

I reached Verma mansion in about 20 minutes. Entering I saw that all the members of both the families were gathering in the garden for breakfast. 

I say my princess she was wearing a red colour anarkali  and was looking so beautiful like always. 

Reaching there I wished everyone and took the seat near dadu

________________________________________________________________________________

 SORRY GUYS FOR LATE UPDATE AND SHORT ONE. 

I PROMISE THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BETTER THEN THIS AND HAVE MANY MORE RIHAB MOMENTS.

PLZ VOTE .....

AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT...

BYE!!!!

YOUR AUTHOR ........