~TWENTY-FOUR~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER And it's your Author's birthday.

ENJOY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV 

For past half an hour I was  sitting in the room but she was no where to find. Where the hell she went here I am waiting for her. After some time she entered the room.

"Where were you ruhanika?" I asked her. But to my surprise see didn't answer me and went inside bathroom closing the door with a thug. 

I waited for her to come out and to my surprise I want to know reason for her ignorance towards me.  After some time she came all changed into different clothes and hairs still wet. 

" What happened Ruhanika? Why are you Ignoring me?" I asked her.

"No who said I am Ignoring you, I think after getting someone else attention you are forgetting me." She said and before I could understand anything she went outside.

I also went behind her towards the dining hall. I sat on the place I usually seat and all other males were also seated. I searched for her but she was nowhere to find. 

"Where is your bhabhi?" I asked Ayush as he was the one seating nearest to me.

"I don't know you find it yourself, by the way one suggestion for you She was looking a bit angry so be careful." he said focusing on his phone. Then I saw her coming with food bowl from the kitchen. 

After putting the bowl she was coming towards me to seat and at the exact moment Nia came a pulled the chair and said "Woh I always seat beside Abhimaan" and sat beside me.

I looked at her, she was sad at first but later pasted a smile on it saying its ok. But how can she just give her place to anyone. 

"Nia get up this place is for Ruhanika" I said coldly.

"Come on Abhimaan she can eat later, not a big deal" she said serving for herself.

"Iss mein kya badi baat hai beth gayi Niati(Nia)" bade papa's wife said.

"It may not be a big deal for you badi maa but for me its a big deal because she is my damn wife not your Niati. " I said and stood up from the place and left dragging Ruhanika with me.

"App kyun uth kar aye?" she asked when we came out.

(Why you got up from there)

"Just shut up, why the hell you can't stand for yourself. leave it, now it inside." I said to her opening the door of my car.

She sat inside silently sensing my anger and I sat on the drivers seat and left the place. 

"Why were you ignoring me?" I asked her after sometime.

"Remember don't lie this time because you can't lie properly also." I said with a chuckle. 

"Woh... I was angry at you..." she said pouting.

"And thats why?" I asked looking towards her.

"Because......." she said.

" beacause......... what jaan?" I asked her.

"Because why she hugged her and you too hugged her and she kissed your cheeks" she said averting her eyes.

"So, jaan are you jealous?" I asked smirking.