~THIRTY-SIX~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE !!

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV:

"I am waiting in the car come soon we will leave for home, its late." he said looking at my face and went.

"You did wrong this time bacha" Bhai said coming near me.

"But bhai I only want his good and happiness" I said.

"His happiness is only with you, you know he was searching like a mad person for you in the whole city. I have never seen him so helpless like today, you he cried for you bacha. He loves you bacha. Now go and ask for his forgiveness because this time you doubted his love." Bhai said wiping my tears and I realised how big mistake I did this time.

Then I went near his car and sat inside but he didn't looked towards me and directly started driving the car. It was total neither he nor I spoke a single thing. 

Suddenly the car stopped in the middle of the road. He tried to restart the engine but it all went into vein and after a try of 15 minutes he went outside in the heavy rain.

When I  saw him struggling without light I also went outside to show him torch light.

He then looked towards me and said "Go inside" his voice was cold which made me realise how big mistake I did.

"No.. you are alone here "I said. 

"Ruhanika go inside" he said with a raised voice and I thought to listen him now because he is hell angry. Then I came inside and after a few minutes he also came inside all drenched in rain, his shirt was totally sticking his body like his second skin and his abs are totally seen. 

"Change" he said breaking my thoughts.

"Here?" I asked being confused. 

"Yes because you are totally wet" he said giving one of his shirt and I widened my eyes looking at him.

"Don't worry I will go out" he said.

"No...no need" I said genuinely because he don't need to go out.

"Go to back seat it will be comfortable for you to change." without looking at me.

Then I came to back seat and I opened my pallu and was about to open my blouse when he raised the divider between the front and back seat and I literally felt bad that he is behaving like a stranger to me and somewhere it is my fault but I promise that I will bring my Maan back to his Ruh. 

"Done" I said and after sometime he pulled the divider and he have also opened his shirt giving a perfect view of his abs. 

"Maan I am sorry for what I deed for" I said. 

"I don't want to talk about it now" he said leaving no room for discussion but I can never leave it and now its time to use Maan's Ruh technique. 

"I am feeling cold" I said looking at him. First he looked here and there then gave me his blazer  "Here take it, it will work" 

Then I took the blazer opened the door and threw it out side saying " OOH sorry Maan it flew away" with a sad face.

"What the hell you did?" He looked at me with amusement. 

" Look I am done nothing, it went on its own." I said pouting and he averted his eyes.

Then I thought of something and directly went to the front side through the space in the middle and then sat on his lap.

"What are you doing?" he asked looking at me. 

"I am just cuddling my angry baby" I said tracing my index finger on his jawline. 

"Don't" he warned me and turned his face. Then I wrapped my legs on both side of his waist and sat facing him and my hands wrapped around his neck.

"You can't ignore your wife sitting on your lap just wearing your shirt" I said kissing his jaw.

"Ruhanika just don't try to provoke me when you can't bear the consequences." he said removing my hands. 

"I can, try me out" I said he was devoid and emotions in his eyes.

Then an idea clicked my mind and I slowly leaned and grabbed his tie without his notice and grabbing his hands I tied it and it was too quick for his reaction. 

"What the hell you did?? open it now" he shouted trying to open his hands and I laughed a little.

"I am trying to seduce my husband" I said kissing his face.

"damm open my hands" he again shouted. 

"Open it yourself if can because I am not going to open it." I said kissing his chest.

Then I suddenly bit his chest making him groan "Ahhgg" then I started sucking his nipples "FUCK IT !!!! " he groaned and within seconds I was pinned to the steering wheel. 

"When I said stop you should stop it now its my turn." he said and I realised now my hands were tied with that tie.  

"Remember it doesn't matter who starts the game but its always me who ends it." he said opening the top buttons of the shirt.

I was burning in this cold weather just from his one touch. "I said don't play with fire but you didn't listened to me now bear the consequences" he said opening all the buttons of the shirt leave me all naked and timid infront of him. 

He started to suck my neck slowly while grabbing my bosoms and pressing it . Slowly the torture increased and he started to leave rough bites on all over my chest while pressing my bosoms hard and there were thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach.

He then directly attacked my nipples and sucked it hardly earning a moan from me "Annhhh" . His mouth felt warm and wet against my skin it was enough to ignite the fire inside me. 

He then suddenly took my nipples between his teeth and pulled it a little "Annnhh its hurting " I cried. "You deserve it biwi" He said left my bosom with a final suck which took out the soul from my body.

Then he started to button up the shirt again.

"What happened Maan?" I asked looking at the sudden change.

"You should go to back seat and sleep. I will call my men as soon as the network will be available then we will leave." he said untying my hands.

"But I want to continue..." I said looking at him. 

"Give me sometime Ruhanika one moment you said that you want me to marry someone else and the other moment you want me to make out with you?" He said and I lowered my graze and said " I know I did wrong but believe me Maan I was not in my right senses, you try to keep yourself in my place and thing then you will know the situation in which I was going through." I said and hugged him tight and don't know when I slept in his arms.

________________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER PLZ FORGIVE YOUR AUTHOR.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR AUTHOR.