~TWENTY-NINE~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!

But still the target is not completed. This chapter is exclusively for my loyal readers.

Come on guys these are nearly 7k and 8k views but you can't complete the target of 1k.

I am sorry If I sounds rude.

Target - 1.1K Votes and 150 comments. 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

I woke disturbed by the sunlight from the balcony and saw that he was not on the bed I saw the time and it was 7A.M. I saw the bathroom but no one was there then I went to GYM but he was also not there. 

Being tensed I called him and in two rings  him picked the called.

"Hello where you are?" I asked as soon as he picked.

"Woh I came to office early as it was important." he said and I took a breath of relief. 

"Atleast you should have called me" I said

"I didn't want to disturb you" he said 

"But..." I was saying

"Ruhanika I will call later the meeting is going to start" be said and ended the call.

Then I went to our room and did my morning routine. When I was getting ready my phone ringed with a notification. 

Opening the notification I saw it was a message from an unknown and there was a photo. Zooming the photo I saw it was a man sitting on a chair near a hospital bed near a injured girl and the photo was taken in such a angle that none of the face was seen.

Then another photo came from the same unknown number and it was from the front side and seeing the photo it was like I felt a pang on my heart, there my Maan was sleeping holding a girls hand.

Suddenly breaking my thoughts a call came from the unknown number I was in a dilemma whether to pick or not but not getting any option I picked the called.

"He....hello" I said.

"Listen me silently sweetheart. If you want to know who was the girl with your husband meet me at the address I will send you." the person said from the other side.

"Why will I believe you?" I asked being confident on Maan.

"Ok don't trust but surely ask your Maan about where he was last night" he said laughing.

"He was at home..." I said.

"No darling.." The person said and the line went dead.  

Who was he? and why he was saying like this about him. I sat on the couch thinking about all this. After a lot of fighting between my heart and brain I decided to go.

I opened my phone and saw the photo again and again conforming that it was him or not but ultimately it was him, he was wearing the same dress he was wearing yesterday. 

I saw the address he sent and it way a bit away from our home and he gave the timing of 3P.M. I got ready and after sometime and heading downstairs I saw maa and bhabhi seating there.

"Maa can I go to meet one of my friend, I will return as soon as possible." I said.

"Sure beta you don't need anyone's permission" maa said smiling.