~TWENTY-SIX~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE.

TARGET - 800 VOTES AND 120 COMMENTS.

ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV

It was night time and currently I am working on a important work from office. We went to temple and did all the rituals and returned back. 

"Maan come and eat" Ruhanika called me. 

"You bring my  dinner here. I am busy" I said to her still working on the laptop. 

"Ok" she said and went away and I got a call from Daksh and talked with him.

After sometime she came with dinner.

"You keep it there, I will eat it" I said. She then sat infront of me and tore a bite and forwarded her towards me I smiled and ate that bite.

Then I kept my laptop on the bed and tore a bite and forwarded my hand towards her mouth and she ate and  just like that we completed our dinner. 

At last I hold her wrist and looked at her eyes and sucked all her fingers cleaning. She tried to pull her hand back but it all went in vain infront of me. 

"What.... ar....are....you doing..? She asked me lowering her head. 

"Showing you how I will suck my fingers when they will be dripping by your sweetness" I said and she was blushing by my words.

"Let me go I will wash my hands and come" she said and I pulled her closer to me and her other hand rested on my chest.

"Lets make out baby." I said teasing her and she widened her eyes.

"Woh Abhimaa........... Ooh I am really sorry, you continue I am going" Bhai said turning to the opposite side of us and she immediately jerked my hand and stood up.

"Wait Bhai... " I said and he turned. She glared at me and left the room with the plates.

"What happened Bhai ?" I asked him and he came inside.

"This time the problem is huge and they are getting on our nerves" Bhai said being worried.

"No, worries bhai No one can get on the nerves of Abhimaan Raichand. Just implement the plan B and I will leave for Delhi tomorrow morning." I said.

"No you stay here, I will go. We came here for you two." Bhai said.

"No, bhai I need to go its important and we are not getting that bastard who escaped our warehouse." I said and bhai nodded and at the exact moment Ruhanika entered.

"Ok. I am going" he said and went. 

"What you were talking about? I heard some warehouse..." she said and I got a fear what if she heard all these and leave me hearing about my dark side but its also not true to hide anything from her but I also can't tell her all these she is an angle and I am a heartless devil who kills people mercilessly. 

"You must have heard wrong" I said.

"No... I heard....." she was saying when I cut her saying "Tomorrow early morning I am going back due to some emergency" I said massaging my temple.

"What will you do there alone?" I asked her.

"When you are with me I am not alone" she said and I smiled.