~FIFTEEN~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER......

SILENT READERS PLEASE VOTE.........

ENJOY IT................

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV

Lot of things happened between us just within one night and for sure we have stepped one step closer. 

The much I tried to keep distance from her is the much I get attracted towards her. Within two days I was more than addicted to her more than anything. She is so simple, innocent and naive. She making no efforts to make me fall for her. Yesterday I get to know something triggering me more, what happened to her in past? 

Currently I am up and she was still sleeping hugging and I am having the most beautiful  view of the world in front of me. 

She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them with her fist and was just looking like a five years old kid. 

I chuckled a little and she looked at me and raised her eyebrows asking me the reason. 

I just shook my head and said "GOOD MORNING MS. ABHIMAAN RAICHAND" and tugged her hair which were on her face. She blushed a little and replied with "GOOD MORNING."

She was about to go out of my hold when I hold her wrist and pulled her towards me resulting her falling over my naked chest. She kept both her palms on my chest for balance and asked         " What are you doing?" and it came out just a plea, slow and inviting and provoking me more.

"Do you know how much cute and hot you are looking at a time, At the moment of time I just want to take you under you and you moaning my name will be a bless to my ears" I said changing our position and now I am hovering over her.

"Wh......what....are...you..sa....saying? She shattered due to the close proximity and seriously I want to take her in and out now but I have to control my damn morning due in order to make her comfortable with me.

"I think you heard what I am saying biwi jaan" I said and she was all flustered by now.

"BUT..." she was trying to say but....

"What but biwi jaan" I cut her words up and by now my eyes were flickering between her eyes and soft plumpy lips for her permission for the kissing which I want deadly at the moment and to my bad she was unable to understand my intensions.

Unable to control my self I asked her " Do I have the permission to kiss you biwi jaan."

There was a calculative pause and she didn't give any answer, understanding her I was a little upset that she still doesn't feel comfortable near I was backing up but to my surprise she hold my hand and said "You have the permission."

I smiled mentally and thought to tease her.

"Now you have to kiss me first otherwise I will think that you are still not comfortable with me and forcing yourself to kiss" I said  

"But how... can... I ?" she said and I replied her with "Come..on be fast you are very late on making your decision."

Hesitantly she brought her hands and cupped my nape and brought my face nearer to her and her eye were closed.

"Open your eyes RUHANIKA, I am all yours to see" I said and she slowly opened her eyes and believe me her eyes were beautiful than  anything.

She slowly put her soft plumpy lips on my hard ones and within a seconds I captured her lips with mine. I was the one who was at dominance and she was reacting very little.

"Ruhanika I want your response too" I said breaking the kiss.

And to my surprise she started to and the warm of her mouth was feeling so good to me. My tongue was struggling for the entrance of her mouth not getting it I slid my hand in side her top and slightly pinched her belly and she moaned in my mouth and taking the opportunity I slid my tongue in side and tasting every corner of her mouth and it was tasting like the sweetest honey I have ever tasted. 

Her hands were now in my hairs  fisting them and I want to feel more of her, I want to feel each and every corner of her. 

Its like that our lungs are burning for oxygen but we are not ready to leave each other and I was totally lost in her that I forget to breathe It was her who patted my back signalling me to stop and right at the moment I stopped and we both are panting very heavily. 

I joined our heads and said  "You know you are very intoxicating for me that I just can't stop and want more of you" and she was breathing heavily making her perfectly curved breast up and down and I was perfectly able to see her cleavage from our position.   

Unable to stop myself I Dugged my face in the crook of her neck and her smell my just making me crazy. She moaned "Anhhnhhhh" when my sharp teeth touched her slender and soft neck leaving a hickey there.

I looked at her eyes and kissed her forehead and said " You know na I will never go further without your permission" and she nodded making me more happy that she trusts me.

"Now go otherwise we will be late and everyone will doubt on us" and winked at her and she was about to go when we heard a knock on the door. 

She replied with "YES" and the door opened making us embraced and she suddenly jumped down from the bed and I was still lying half naked, and her bhai and bhabhi was standing in front of us.  

"Woh... woh we....Sara you give I have to take a call" her bhai said and went from there in a hurry.

I stood up from the bed and put on my shirt.

"Actually we came to give you to clothes for today as I guess Abhimaan don't have any and sorry if I have disturbed your hot session" her bhabhi said with a teasing smile.

"Its nothing like that" she replied shyly.

"Woh I can see it on your neck" her bhabhi said and left the room keeping the clothes on the couch.

"What is on my neck?" she asked me.

"You better see it yourself biwi jaan" I said went to balcony and she hurriedly went to bathroom.

___________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS,

HOPE YOU LIKED THE LITTLE SESSION OF OUR COUPLE AND LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS......

PLEASE VOTE......

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR AUTHOR~