~TWO~

Hey all!!!!! 
So it's a double update on the first day

Enjoy!!!!!!

___________________________________________

AUTHOR POV

Today VERMA mansion was decorated like a beautiful palace . Lot of people were gathered and moving around for the decoration of the success party of THE VERMAS . 

All the members of THE VERMAS were rushing here and there looking after the arrangements, foods and guests

All the members of THE VERMAS were rushing here and there looking after the arrangements, foods and guests. The elder Vermas along with Amrik were welcoming the guests.

Most of the guests have arrived and some are still arriving .Men were near the bar counter and talking about there business and women are talking about fashion and all.   

All of sudden the attention of all the people moved towards the entrance featuring a big and royal family, Screaming power and loyalty. Giving warm and sweet expression except one (our hero).

All the members entered the area with elegance. Adhiraaj , Geeta (grandparents of ruhanika) and Amrik (Son of ruhanika's chacha and chachi) welcomed them. 

Adhiraaj( grandfather of ruhanika) and Khirod Raichaand(grandfather of abhimaan) huged each other and all other touched the feet of adhiraaj and geeta verma and greeted each other. 

Abhimaan went to the bar counter after greeting the elder Vermas and Ayush also joined him. All the eyes were on the hot devilish looking guy non other than MR. ABHIMAAN RAICHAND. But non dared to approach him due to the cold look on his face. And now Raichands were the hot topic for all the guests. 

(ABHIMAAN'S OUTFIT)

(ABHIMAAN'S OUTFIT)

"AMRIK beta go and call ruhu, she is late for the party". said Adhiraaj verma to Amrik and he replied with "yes dadu". 

"No need dadu I am already here, sorry i was watching upon the catering so i was late" a very sweet, calm and angelic voice was heard making all the Raichands snaping there heads towards the direction of the voice. Walking is a simple yet elegant white colour saree with a heavy boarder in it and holding a very minimal make-up was our sweet and simple girl RUHANIKA. All the boys were doodling over the beautie infront of them.And was the first voice after her who caught  the heart of our boy.

"Ruhanika idhar aa bachi, inse mil yeh mere bachpan ka dost Khirod Raichand aur unki family"Adhiraaj said and Ruhanika touched the feet of each elder and hugged Diya

"Ruhanika idhar aa bachi, inse mil yeh mere bachpan ka dost Khirod Raichand aur unki family"Adhiraaj said and Ruhanika touched the feet of each elder and hugged Diya. All the Raichands were impress by here in the first place. 

(Ruhanika child come here and meet my childhood friend Khirod Raichand and his family)

"Aree bhai tune apni itni sundar aur phool jaisi poti ko kahan chupa kar rakha tha" Khriod Raichand asked  to Adhiraaj Verma 

(Adhiraaj why you have never told us about your lovely and beautiful grandchild)

Adhiraaj Verma, Geeta Verma and Khriod Raichand walked backside of the garden towards the less crowed place and engrossed in there talk.

Ruhanika was talking with her best friend YAMI GUPTA.  When she saw a little boy around 5 years was coming  nearer to her leg and   misi was behind her and asked her to hold him When she hold up the little Avyansh , He said " you are the looking like the princess in my story book" touching her cheeks . Ruhanika giggled and said " i am not a princess but you are looking like a prince". 

"Then will you be my princess and i am your prince" Avyansh asked Ruhanika with his big doe eyes. and Ruhanika replied with "YES" and little Avyansh kissed her both cheeks happily. 

"Uff Ansh you are here Misi must be looking for you, now be a good boy and come to me" Sloka Raichand (mother of Abhimaan )said coming near Ruhanika  and Avyansh replied with a big no and Ruhanika laughed and said " Let him be here , he is such a good boy" and Avyansh nodded. Misi laughed a came towards Ruhanika and Sloka "Mami woh abb Ruhanika ko nahi chodega, usko bohot pasand ayi hai Ruhanika abb to usko princess bana kar leke jayega"Misi said and Avyansh nodded. And all the three ladies laughed.

The whole scene was captured by another pair of eyes (and heart) and are not ready to leave Ruhanika for a second and it was non other than the eyes of our boy MR. ABHIMAAN RAICHAND.

(AUTHOR - Misi Sharma and Armaan Sharma are husband and wife and Avyansh is there 5 year old boy. Armaan and Misi are son and daughter in law of CHARU SHARMA , the dead daughter of Trilok Raichand. They are living in Raichand  Mansion )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS ,

HERE IS YOUR SWEET AUTHOR CAME UP WITH THE SECOND UPDATE ON THE SAME DAY. 

HOPE U ALL ENJOYED IT.....

COMMENT ABOUT OUR SWEET RUHANIKA ....

And guys u all will have to wait a little for RUHANIKA'S POV because next will be ABHIMAAN'S POV. 

[(HAVE U ALL NOTICED THE OTHER ONE OTHER THAN RUHANIKA WHO WAS MENTIONED TO CAPTURE ABHIRAAJ'S HEART) SO, ITS A MYSTRY . IT WILL BE ENCLOSED IN THE FURTHER CHAPTERS] 

PLZ LIKE !!!!!

BYE!!!!