~FIVE~

HEY GUYS, 

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER.

ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV

All where talking and laughing and she was sitting with a sad and nervous, and guess what my yesterday's behaviour is the sole reason of it. 

Dadu cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"I and Adhiraaj want to say you all something" dadu said and everyone got more attentive. 

with a short pause dadu said 

"I and Adhiraaj have decided to marry ABHIMAAN AND RUHANIKA, we have announced them yesterday and now they will tell us their decision" dadu said and all the Vermas were shocked and in our family all the youngsters are shocked. Maa, papa, chachu and chachi have neural faces as they knew it beforehand. 

"First I will ask my RUHANIKA, 

RUHANIKA ARE YOU READY FOR THIS MARRIAGE WITH ABHIMAAN RAICHAND" Adhiraaj dadu asked with a lot of hope to her.

I am praying to god that she just say no. I don't want to marry anyone after her. 

"Then why did you call her princess yesterday" I heard my inner voice

It is just a mere attraction I know, it cannot be love for sure.

"Ruhanika are you ready for this marriage ?" her dadu asked her again.

with a short pause 

"YES!!!

I AM READY FOR THE MARRIAGE" she said breaking my all hopes to not marry her.

and I  have to say yes anyhow because dadu called me yesterday and warned me that if I will say no they the consequences will be not good, and I cannot afford going against dadu.

"Abhimaan do you have any objection in marrying Ruhanika ?" her dadu asked me. 

"NO!!!

I don't have any objection in marrying her". I said after a short pause.

Ayush and Diya hugged me and Ruhanika.

Maa and papa were very happy, they patted my head and said "Forget her and accept Ruhanika with all your heart. She will keep you happy" and i just nodded.

"So let's do the engagement today and about the marriage we will call the priest and fix the nearest date!." dadu said and i was like why they are behind me all. 

"Why today dadu, we can do it later" I said and dadu replied with "No questions abhi Its final and you  should go with ruhanika to buy your rings and rest all will be arranged within the evening." 

Left with no option I nodded. 

"Dadu I will also go with bhai and bhabhi for shopping plz" Diya said with a pleading tone and Ayush joined her. 

Dadu said yes and she ran inside saying don't go I am just coming in 5 minutes. 

Everyone chuckled and I looked towards her when our eyes meet for a fraction of a seconds and she immediately looked away and went from there.

I went behind her and seeing a change I dragged her to the corner of the corridor and came close to her and she moved back. 

Her back touched the wall and I went one step towards her and there was just a mere distance between our bodies.