~TWENTY-SEVEN~

HEY GUYS, 

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER.
BUT THE TARGET IS STILL NOT COMPLETED. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH IT AND WITHOUT THE TARGET THIS TIME NO UPDATE.

TARGET- 900 VOTES AND 150 COMMENTS.

THANK YOU @rimidebnath123 for the wonderful cover.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

16+ scenes ahead !!!!!

RUHANIKA'S POV

"Aacha choose Gun or my tongue" he said coming deadly close to me and just the mere thought of it made me shiver.

"You know why I didn't comment on your kheer because I first want to taste the desert you are carrying" he said making my cheeks more flushed.

"Come on choose first biwi jaan" he said caressing my jawline with the gun.

"No" I said which came as a mere whisper.

"Just say me I am making you uncomfortable  and I swear I will not go further." he said with much determination.

"No..... its not true" I said looking at his eyes with were now flickering between my lips and my eyes as if his eyes were asking me permission which I gave by a nod and within a second he captured my lips with his rough ones. 

We both were moving our lips with the sync fighting for dominance which he took ultimately and his one hand was capturing my boobs and pressing hand which made me moan in his mouth and my knees are getting weak as if he have not hold me I must have fell down. Being out of breath I tapped his shoulder and after few seconds he left my lips. 

His lips were got the lighter shades of red and were glistening with saliva, plumpy and very kissable and he was panting as well as me. 

"So biwi jaan which option you picked Gun or my tongue?" he asked in his husky voice which gave me lakhs of butterflies in my stomach. 

"Please not the Gun..." I said afraid of the cold dangerous metal which can take my life at any moment but his tongue was also not a great option. 

"Amazing choice" he said carrying me to the bed and laid me on the bed and hovered over me.

He then move downwards and held my toes in his hands and placed a Featherly kiss on my toe and I immediately tried to pull my toe but his hold was stronger.

"What are you doing?" I asked him shyly.

"I am worshiping my goddess and its a way of showing gratitude to the goddess infront of me." he said and a shy smile played on my lips.

"Don't worry my tongue would show you the heaven of pleasures" he said and the moment he said it a strong shiver ran down my spine and before I could stop me his hands grabbed my thighs pushing my saree upwards and place a soft kiss on my thighs giving me goosebumps by the touch of his lips.

His hands they went to my panty line to pull it down but I stopped him saying "Please don't" and he asked "Why ?".

"Its not good" I said nervously.

"You don't worry for what jaan and everything is fair in love and war you just enjoy the pleasure my tongue is going to give you." he said and pulled my panty in a swift motion.

A unknown shiver ran down my body when he placed a sweet kiss on my core. Then he started to suck me gently and his hands grabbed my boobs pressing them and at this moment I am unable to describe the feeling.