~THE END~

HEY GUYS, 

I AM VERY SAD TO WRITE THE LAST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST BOOK BUT I AM HAPPY THAT WE CAME THIS LONG WITH MANY ACHIVEMENTS AND WITHIN THIS 4 MONTHS YOU ALL MADE ME FEEL VERY SPECIAL WILL ALL YOUR ATTENTIONS.

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV: 

It was a Hetrick 9 months but Maan have not left me for a single time. Infact I was pregnant but he was handling everything starting from my medicines  to my mid night carvings. To say he was there in all the time of these months and his obsession with having a girl child was something else. 

"Show me your feet Ruh" he said sitting with the hot oil infront of me. Yes as he said he was massaging my swollen feet every night. 

"Maan why are you doing its not needed" I said.

"Its needed and I will do it as a husband as I made you pregnant as a husband" he said and I glared showing my feet to him and he massaged it with utter care while talking with his unborn princess.

"Princessssss" I heard the voice of Avyansh and he came running towards me.

"Ansh slow down" he said abruptly and that little soul got frightened by his high pitch.

"Maan come on he is a child" I said hugging Ayansh.

"He might have hurt you" he said and I shook my head in no.

"Ansh its ok baby don't cry" I said kissing his cheeks.

"Bad chachu" he said

"Yes bad chachu" I said along with him.

"Am I that bad ?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yes" I said. 

"Ok biwi be ready with painkillers after two months I will show you how bad I am" he said 

"No not at all you made me everything like dog, cat and what not except human on bed" I said scrunching my nose.

"That I will show you and this time you can't walk till days" he said winking. 

"Chi chi what are you talking infront of my innocent son" bhabhi said standing on the door and Avyansh who was talking to my baby bump ran to bhabhi.

"Bhabhi....it ...nothing" I said and he smirking. 

Suddenly a wave of pain hit me and I shouted "Auchh"

"What happened Ruh?" he asked getting up.

"Aaa I.. think my water broke..." I said and he panicked and started pacing the room saying " Oo my god what will I do now, why this day have to come this early" 

"Bhudhu its already 9 months do you want me to told the baby for lifetime?" I asked with pain.

"Yes" he said still pacing the room.

"MAAAAANNN Fucking take me to hospital" I shouted and he came running and said " Ooh sorry I forgot" and picked me up and bhabhi went to call everyone. 

"Maaaaaa, bhaiiiii, papaa,..... please come Ruh's water broke" he shouted while going to the car. 

Then he settled me in the back seat and he sat beside me. 

"Maan go and drive the car" I have shouted. 

"I can't Ruh I just can't drive in this situation" He said nervously.