~THIRTY-ONE~

HEY GUYS!!!

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER..

TARGET: 1.6K AND 250 COMMENTS

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Republic Day to all my Indian readers!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

FLASHBACK

When I was returning after the check-up of bhabhi is was already too late so I decided to directly go to home instead of meeting that person.

When I returned home I saw bhai was sitting on the sofa being stressed.

"What happened bhai you look stressed?" I asked siting next to bhai.

"Hmm I want to talk to you so I was waiting for you" bhai said looking at me.

"Haan bhai boliye" I said

(Yes Bhai say)

"Look Ruhanika its not my place to say you anything to you but I too don't want any misunderstanding between you two so I am just briefing the upcoming situation." bhai said and took a pause

"What happened bhai please clear it" I said being worried.

"Today Abhimaan's ex-girlfriend died" bhai said

"But she was already dead" I stated as much I knew.

" Hmm we assumed that due to some past incident and it also the sole reason of Abhi being a...... Mafia" bhai said.

"Whattt??? He....is..a...Mafia..?" I literally shouted.

"Hmm but trust me he is not bad and don't want anything to hide from you but situation.." bhai said looking at me.

"But....he is not looking like one" said sitting causally.

"Are you not shocked?" he asked being surprised.

"Hmm a bit but I think by his activity he must be one but infront of me he was not looking like a mafia" I said.

"Bhai you say about that girl" I said being curious about the third entry in our life.

"Actually one of Abhimaan's rivalry kidnapped her and faked her death infront of us 5 years ago and suddenly two weeks ago Abhi found her in a very worst way and immediately admitted her in the hospital and due to her worst condition she died today" bhai said in a sad tone.

"Please usse ajj sambhal lena, mujhe pata hai woh ajj drinks karega aur kuch bhi anab sanab bolega but believe me now you are the only person in his heart, I know it will be a bit difficult for you to see your husband crying for any other women but he never betrayed you aur did anything wrong in this two weeks." bhai said and I just nodded and bhai went away leave me with my thoughts.

(please handle him tonight, I now he must be drunked and say anything he want but believe me you are the only person in his heart now)

I waited for him till midnight when at last when I went to sleep I heard the sound of door opening and then suddenly a thug sound, I woke up and saw that he fell on the bed due to heavy drinking.

And then he cried for her in my arms which indeed hurt me more than anything because a women can handle everything but her husband with another women is she cannot handle ever. But in my case I want to thank his ex because for her my love and my respect for my Maan increased.