~EIGHT~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER..... 

ENJOY IT.............

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE......................

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV 

He was behaving a kinda nice with me, in the car he gave me his handkerchief and a bottle of water. 

But, why always he leaves me alone? Will he do the same in our life? will he also leave me in the path of our life?

"Misi and Diya take Ruhanika to her, its very late and you also go and rest" Maa said and I was damm nervous I was going to be with him in his room and that too also. 

Then bhabhi and Diya helped in walking on the stair with this heavy lehenga. 

"Here is yours and devar ji's room, go and enjoy your first time and remember don't make sounds" bhabhi said and Diya laughed and I was hell nervous by the mention of the word first night. 

Will he understand and give me time to adjust with him or ...

"oohoo don't think so much, I devar ji is very nice" bhabhi said and I nodded with a faint smile .

"NOW go bhabhi and all the best" diya said and left.

With all my courage I opened the black door and guess what the room was god damm beautiful and was only screaming loyalty. 

The walls of the room were black and one big photo frame of his on the centre wall , but he was no were to see. 

There were two doors and You what anxiety kills. I went to see and opened the first door and gasped at the view in front of me. 

It was a big room filled with his only his clothes

It was a big room filled with his only his clothes. It was arranged beautifully.

There were number of shoes, watches, clothes and many more.

Coming from there I opened the second door and another gaps. It was a big room sized bathroom.