[036] Week One

As soon as Fiona told Vannie about Mariam, Daryl, Abraham, and Glenn, she immediately started crying and fell to her knees

Abraham was basically her dad. Hell, Abraham was everyone's dad. He was very protective and never afraid. He stood tall in front of Negan and Fiona thinks he killed Abraham on purpose.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

Fiona and Oliver glanced at each other before Fiona stood up and answered the door, Carl with Judith in his hands standing on her door mat.

"They're here." Carl's voice sounded plain. As if he was trying to hide the fact he didn't care about any of this right now. He just wanted Negan dead.

Fiona nodded at him and he walked away from the house and back to his own shared house to take care of Judith.

Fiona sighed before turning to Oliver and nodding her head towards the door. Oliver stood up and walked over to Fiona and out the door towards the gate. Fiona following right behind him after closing the door.

As Fiona started to walk towards the gate she saw a whole bunch of people surrounding Rick and Negan while the rest of the people waited for Negan's call. Oliver started to walk a different direction but Fiona didn't question him.

Rick was holding the bat.

Where was Mariam and Daryl? She needed to talk to one of them. She needed to get them out of there.

As she got closer everyone started walking away from Negan and towards the houses. Fiona kept walking, bumping into a few Saviors on the way.

"Move, bitch!" A Savior basically yelled when Fiona bumped his shoulder.

"Go fuck yourself you damn pussy." Fiona mumbled loud enough to where he could hear making him flip her off.

"See, this is the kind of this that just tickles my balls." Negan's voice rang in Fiona's ears. Memories started flowing in from a couple nights ago. "A little cooperation and everything is pleasant as punch."

"Where's Mariam?" Fiona asks, Negan tuning around along with Rick and Daryl.

"Why hello there, Fi—"

"Where's Mariam?" Fiona interrupts the leather jacket wearer causing him to jerk his head back at her attitude.

"What happened to saying "Oh, hey, Negan! Can I ask you a question"?" Negan tries to imitate Fiona but failing miserably.

Fiona just glared at him, waiting for an answer and he got the point.

"Oh, she's here. She's just not allowed to talk to anyone." Negan says, pointing to farther ahead causing Fiona to turn her head and see Mariam, Carl, Enid, Vannie, and Oliver.