[018] A Priest

"Help! Help, anybody! Help!" A voice from afar yelled

"Dad, come on." Carl begged, wanting to save whoever was on the rock.

The Grimes family always trying to save someone.

"Come on!" Carl begged again when the man screamed. "Come on."

Rick signaled to go help so the whole group started running towards the voice and when they made it there was a priest stuck on top of a rock getting grabbed by four walkers.

Fiona and Carl were the first two people to kill walkers, Carl shot one and Fiona threw her throwing knife at one.

The gunshot attracted the other two walkers so they turned around and the others dealt with them while Fiona grabbed her knife.

"We're clear. Keep watch." Rick says. "Come on down."

The priest stepped down from the rock and had a weird look on his face that Fiona remembered from her parents in the past so she stepped back without warning Mariam.

"You okay?" Rick asked the man.

The priest held up a finger before vomiting on Marian's shoes. Well some of it got onto her shoes while she just stared at him throw up all over them.

"Oh!" Mariam forced a smile onto her face.

"Sorry." The priest apologized to Mariam before fully standing up, "Yes. Thank you. I'm Gabriel."

"Do you have any weapons on you?" Rick asked the man and he nervously chuckled.

"Do I look like I would have any weapons?"

"We don't give two short and curlies what it looks like." Abraham spoke and Fiona scrunched up her face at his choice of words.

"I have no weapons of any kind." Gabriel announced, "The word of God is the only protection I need."

"Sure didn't look like it." Daryl said and Gabriel smiled.

"I called for help. Help came." Gabriel look so nervous it was starting to make Fiona uncomfortable, "Do you have— have any food? Whatever I— I had left, it just hit the ground."

"We've got some pecans." Carl offered and the man gladly took some.

"Let me have one." Mariam was about to grab one but Carl took them away from her reach and on instinct Mariam flipped him off.

"Thank you." The priest thanked Carl who nodded.

Judith started to coo causing Gabriel to look over, "That's a beautiful child." Literally everyone gave him a look. "Do you have a camp?"

"No. Do you?" Rick immediately replied.

"I have a church."

"Hold your hands above your head. How many walkers have you killed?"