[045] It's Never Over

What Fiona loved most about the apocalypse was that she could hurt anyone she wanted without going to jail

What Fiona loved most about the apocalypse was that she could hurt anyone she wanted without going to jail. She knew that sounded bad, but she didn't like when people hurt her family.

That's why she was driving a huge truck with Daryl and Tara inside, speeding towards a little truck so she could crash into it.

When she did, she almost got flung out the windshield but she had a seatbelt on. Thank God.

Fiona turned her head and saw Michonne and Rosita looking at the truck with their mouths slightly open.

Fiona opened the truck door and jumped out, Daryl and Tara right behind her. Daryl walked around the truck and shot the person in the head so she didn't turn.

"I feel much better now," Fiona says, stretching her body out and getting a playful eye roll from Tara.

Footsteps from behind Fiona echoed through her head causing her to turn around when she felt the presence of two people behind her.

"Truck full of speakers, huh? That was a Savior." Daryl states, walking up beside Tara and Fiona after checking the vehicle.

"Yeah, it was." Michonne agrees before taking a few more steps toward them, "They were scavenging when you guys attacked the Sanctuary. They saw all the walkers around it. It's a cache. They were gonna try and drive the walkers away. That's why they were out here." Michonne's voice was low enough to sound like a whisper but the group still heard her.

Tara looked a little shocked while she looked between Rosita and Michonne, "Why are you guys out here?"

The duo stood quiet for a second while Rosita looked at Michonne and Michonne looked at Fiona, "I need to see the Sanctuary."

"We both do. Why are you out here?" Rosita asks.

"Pfft. We aren't out here. We were never even here." Fiona tried to cover up a lie, walking away until Daryl grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"We got a lot more work to do. All of us." Daryl speaks, his hand softly holding Fiona's before he begins to walk away with Fiona. "Nice lie covering."

"Shut up." Fiona rolls her eyes and hops into the driver's part of the truck while the others squeeze in.

Fiona began to drive towards the Sanctuary, her mind racing with thoughts as she drove. She didn't know if this war would ever be over. She wanted it to be, but it wasn't her choice.

She wanted to kill Negan. She wanted it to be her. Not Rick. Not Maggie. Not Ezekiel. Her. She didn't wanna be selfish but she needed to kill him or everything she's done for Glenn, Abraham, and Sasha during this war would be for nothing.

But if she wasn't the one to kill Negan, she just wants him dead. No matter who it was she wanted him dead.

The breaks hissed as Fiona parked the truck in front of the Sanctuary. Daryl pulled out pirate-looking binoculars and looked through them for a second before handing them to Michonne.