[009] Back in High School

Finally made it to the high school after a long while of cars breaking down, getting chased by herds, and even more than you can imagine

"Alright, let's make this quick." Daryl panted as he walked over to a desk.

They walked into a separate room and there was a shelf of antibiotics.

"Anything ending with -cillin or -cin, C-I-N, grab it. We'll dissolve the pills in the IVs, put 'em right into the bloodstream. Dosage will be tricky but considering the time we lost..." Bob explained quickly then Daryl and Tyreese walked in.

Fiona was picking up and reading labels repeatedly, completely unaware of what was going on behind her. She found 3 antibiotics so she placed them inside Bob's bag.

"Alright, let's roll." Daryl picked up his crossbow from the desk, Fiona following behind.

They walked in the dark hallway with Daryl's light being the only one while everyone followed behind him. The hallway was way to quiet for Fiona's ears. The only thing being heard was quiet footsteps and Daryl's loud breathing. Daryl started slowing down to look inside of a room and when he looked inside a walker appeared out of thin air so they started running into a separate room. The door creaked closed when Daryl closed it as Fiona waited for him to catch up.

"Hey! Doors busted." Bob spoke, trying to open the door.

"Oh. Hold on." Daryl walked over to him and kicked the door, walker growls coming from the opposite side.

"There!" Michonne whisper yelled, pointing her flashlight to a stairwell sign.

A walker came out of no where and jumped at Tyreese but he acted quickly and started hitting the walker in the head repeatedly.

Michonne made it to the stairwell door but there was a lock on it and when she grabbed the lock, walkers started sticking their hands through the door.

"How many?" Daryl questioned.

"Couldn't tell." Michonne answered.

"We can take 'em." Tyreese nodded his head.

"No! They're infected. Same as at the prison. We fire at 'em get their blood on us, breathe it in. We didn't come all this way to get sick." Bob disagreed with the man.

"How do we know the ones in there aren't any different?"

"We don't." Michonne says.

"Well, it's gotta change sometime." Daryl spoke as he grabbed something big and put it up against the door. "Ready?"

"Do it!" Tyreese yelled.

Daryl cut open the chains on the door and walkers started walking out. Fiona stabbed one's that came close to her while gunshots rung in her ears from Bob. When they finished killing the 5 walkers that came out the group quickly ran inside the stairwell and up the stairs.

"Just like back in high school." Fiona panted her lungs out as she ran up the stairs behind Daryl.

They made it to a hallway and ran the opposite way of a walker that came from the other side.

"Don't have an exit." Michonne turned around to the sound of glass breaking. Fiona broke the glass window and was climbing through it making Michonne shrug and follow after her.

Fiona jumped to the rooftop with Michonne behind her. She turned around when Daryl and Tyreese jumped, waiting for Bob. When Bob jumped out his bag flung over and almost fell off the roof but Bob kept his hands on it while walkers attempted to grab it.

Fiona ran beside him, thinking he at least had some antibiotics in the bag so she tried to help him pull it up.

"Bob. let it go." Michonne said when she made it beside him.

"Let it go, man. Just let it go." Tyreese held Bob's body so he didn't fall.

A walker grabbed Fiona by her hands and almost dragged her down with the bag but Daryl ran beside her and put his hands on her hips so she didn't fall, pulling her back up.

"Let go of the bag, man." Daryl grunted.

Bob hit the walkers hand and the bag flung back up to the rooftop and a glass bottle was heard. Fiona saw the tip of the bottle when she stood up and looked at Bob with a saddened look, her shoulders dropping as Daryl walked over to the bag and pulled it out.

"You got no meds in your bag? Just this?" Daryl looked at Bob with a 'are you serious' look. "You should have kept walking that day."

"Daryl." Fiona tried but he ignored her and was about to throw the bottle but Bob stopped him.

"Don't." Bob had his fingers on his gun so Daryl walked over to him and got in his face. Fiona, Tyreese and Michonne looking at each other with certain looks.

Daryl took Bob's gun out of his holster and grabbed his shirt.

"Just let it go, Daryl." Tyreese spoke. "Man's made his choice. Nothing you can do about it. Just gotta let it go." Daryl let go of Bob's shirt and glared at him.

"I didn't want to hurt nobody." Bob avoided eye contact with everyone, "It was just for when it gets quiet." Daryl pushed the glass bottle onto Bob's chest harshly.

"Take one sip. When those meds get in our people, I will beat your ass into the ground. You hear me?" Daryl growled, walking away from him and grabbing his crossbow.

*

It was night time by the time they got back to the prison. The whole car ride was so awkward and Fiona didn't like it one bit. As soon as they pulled up to the prison Fiona jumped out the car and ran to where Gia would be.

She saw Hershel and Maggie upstairs helping Glenn but Gia's cell was a couple cells down from Glenn's. When Fiona walked in the cell she saw Gia struggling to breathe. Fiona can hear her try to scream but she can't get any air into her lungs.

"Hershel!" Fiona screamed, running beside Gia's bed trying to sit her up so she could stop choking on her blood. A lot of blood had came out of her mouth and finally Hershel made it to the cell.

"Pin her down." Hershel orders, Fiona doing as told.

*

LEES WORDS

well, at least Gias finally getting screen time yall

tiktok: glennseyeball.wp

wp