[003] The Walkers Are Running

The hot weather made Fiona sweat even more than she already was

The hot weather made Fiona sweat even more than she already was. The sweat beads were dripping down her head and her hair was getting stuck to her face. She had been outside all morning trying to help them with chores or whatever they were doing in the first place.

"Let's get the other car in." Rick orders while Fiona and Daryl walk over to him. "We'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard."

"Good. Our vehicles camped out there look like a giant "vacancy" sign." Daryl replied to Rick's order as Carol made her way over to them.

"After that, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn 'em."

"Gonna be a long day." T-dog sighs and Fiona looks around noticing Glenn and Maggie was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Glenn and Maggie?" Fiona asked, hoping to get an answer.

"Yeah, we could use some help," Carol added to the recent question.

"Up in the guard tower." Daryl pointed to the guard tower in front of the group.

"Guard tower?" Fiona and Rick asked in unison, complete confusion in their tones while they tried to look inside the windows.

"They were just up there last night." Rick looked at Daryl and then back at the tower trying to see if they were up there.

"Glenn! Maggie!" Daryl yelled. A couple of seconds passed and the door clicked open as Glenn walked out of the tower shirtless and buckling his pants.

"Hey, what's up, guys?" Glenn asked, trying to sound innocent while Fiona did a 360, holding in her laugh.

"I definitely know what was up," Fiona muttered a dirty joke and turned around getting a snort from Carol.

"Fiona!" Carol laughed, hitting her arm and Fiona shrugged with a smirk.

Rick laughed and Daryl spoke again, "You coming?" Fiona hit Daryl's shoulder while she and Carol laughed.

"What?" Glenn said in complete confusion as everyone chuckled at his confusion.

"You comin'?" Daryl repeated as Glenn looked back into the tower and then back at the group. "Come on, we could use a hand."

"Yeah, we'll be right down."

Fiona and Carol laughed a little more before walking off.

"Hey, Rick." T-dog called the man. Fiona turned around and saw two people in what looked like prison uniforms. Rick's smile immediately dropped when he saw two people walking out of the prison.

"Those the prisoners you were helping?" Fiona asked not getting a response from anyone. Instead, Rick walks over to them.

"Come with me," Rick tells them as they start walking to the prisoners. "That's close enough. We had an agreement."