[050] I Agree

"Alright

"Alright. We'll stick to this road, keep to the trees, we'll get there quicker. Plus, we can keep an eye on the road that way." Daryl explains, backing away from the map in front of him with a nod.

"Yeah, if they're planning anything, we'll see it." Rosita agrees, her arms crossed while she stands beside Fiona.

"You think you can trust Gregory?" Michonne questioned, her hand on her sword while she looked around for answers.

"I know this doesn't mean anything, but when Gregory lies he raises his eyebrows. He didn't raise 'em this time." Fiona shrugs, looking around at the group who were giving her a weird look.

"I locked him up inside the house. He knew I wouldn't let him walk around free. He knew he was coming back to that. He doesn't believe in anything except himself, and he'd have to believe in the Saviors a whole lot to send us into a trap and think it would work out for him."  Maggie agrees, looking at Rick who had an eyebrow raised.

"Unless Dwight didn't tell him. That asshole could be setting us up." Daryl tries to state a point but Fiona doesn't believe it. She didn't kill one Savior that night that Carl died. She shot at her a couple of times but missed every time. Carl was circling her mind and she just missed.

Rick started to pick up the map and fold it up, stuffing it in his pocket while Carol walked away to go speak to Morgan who looked like he was about to leave.

Morgan had been acting weird lately. He had been acting like he was on some sort of drugs. Henry, the little blond boy had been talking to her. He was a cute little boy and Fiona liked talking to him.

Rick started walking away with an alerted look on his face so Fiona followed him. She saw Morgan pointing his stick at Henry until Carol took it.

"They were gone— him." Morgan says, looking outside the gate while Fiona squinted her eyes from the sun, "They were coming in."

"I asked Maggie if we could clear the walkers from the wall." Alden starts to speak, "We... drew them away so we wouldn't have to worry about 'em when we rolled out."

"He did," Maggie says.

"Let's keep gettin' ready, everyone. First teams going in 20." Rick says, waving his hand up in the air while walking over to Morgan.

"I'm comin' with." Fiona snapped her head to the sound of her sister's voice and saw Vannie standing beside her and Oliver on the other side, holding onto Mariam.

Fiona scoffed out a dry chuckle, "The hell you are. You just got shot, you ain't goin' nowhere and neither are you, Mr. I won't get shot." Before the war a couple of nights ago, Oliver promised Fiona he wouldn't get shot because she didn't want them fighting in the war this time. The promise was broken when he got shot.

"Why? We healed so quickly, though!" Mariam pouts.

"First off, he looks like he's about to fall asleep on your shoulder, and you... you look like a walker in general. You're not going." Fiona laughed, Mariam rolled her eyes and Oliver snapped his head off Mariam's shoulder.