[042] The War

Fiona was beside Mariam, the two girls had been talking and waiting for the Junkyard people to give the signal that Negan was coming

War had started and Fiona was ready to get this over with. She was excited to get Negan killed. She begged she was the one to do it.

"Is Vannie your girlfriend?" Fiona asked out of the blue causing Mariam to snap her head to the right and look at her sister, mother, whatever Fiona was at this point.

"No!" Mariam scoffed, she started to get all defensive, "No— I just— no."

"But you do like her." What Fiona said wasn't a question. She knew Mariam liked or loved Vannie. It was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Uh, I mean, like— why— why are we even talking about this? We're about to go to war." Mariam rolled her eyes and Fiona chuckled. "You're a damn asshole."

"Shut up."

"You first."

"You first."

"No, you."

Fiona then smacked Mariam in the back of the head.

"Ow! What the hell was that?" Mariam lightly punched her sisters arm and Fiona rolled her eyes.

"You were stuck in the past so I slapped you into the future." Fiona replied with a shrug and Mariam shook her head.

"That doesn't even make sense."

"You don't make sense."

"Okay, what—"

What sounded like a turkey call interrupted Mariam and Fiona. Mariam and Fiona were in a two story building with sniper rifles so they looked into the scope, getting ready.

As the vehicles approached, Fiona dropped her smile. "All points are covered. Every contingency is already met. I come armed with two barrels of the truth. A test is upon you, and i'm giving out the cheat sheet." Eugene's voice spoke through an intercom is what is seemed like.

He was so useless. Fiona hated him.

As the air breaks hiss and the truck engines shut off, Eugene continues to speak, "H— hello. I come salved with the hope that it is my dropped knowledge that you heed. Options are zero to none. Compliance and fealty are your only escape. Bottom-lining it— You may thrive, or you may die. I sincerely wish for the former for everyone's sake. The jig is up and in full effect. Will you comply, Rick?"

Rick didn't speak. He just stared in absolute shock while he stared at the traitor of the group. The useless one of the group. The one who always got caught in any situation ever. "Where's Negan?" Rick finally spoke.