[037] You Still Lose

The Saviors were here and Fiona went with Aaron and Rick to get stuff for the Saviors

The Saviors were here and Fiona went with Aaron and Rick to get stuff for the Saviors. Fiona hated these people with her whole heart and she needed them to be gone.

She was waiting for them to shut up so she can go find Oliver but that didn't happen because they kept talking and talking.

"What the hell's this?" One of the woman Saviors pulled out a note causing Aaron to turn around, "Congrats for winning. But you still lose"?"

One of the men Saviors snatched it from her hands and walked over to Aaron and Fiona protectively stood beside him.

"You leave us a little love note?" The Savior asks and Fiona rolls her eyes as Aarons starts to back away.

"No, I just—" Aaron nervously chuckles while the Savior backs Aaron into the truck, "I mean— We wouldn't, obviously—"

"Wait. What?" The Savior points at Aaron's face, "Did you just say it's obvious?" He throws Aaron's back against the truck.

"Why don't you go suck someone else's dick?" Fiona shouts at the Savior causing him to let go of Aaron and walk over to her.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" He walks over to Fiona, both of them glaring at each other but Fiona's glare was known to make people uncomfortable.

"Do I really need to repeat myself?" Fiona's voice was full of hate and anger. A lot of the Saviors knew not to mess with Fiona because 1, Negan told them not to, and 2, because she wasn't afraid.

The Savior smirked before Fiona felt big arms wrap around Fiona's arms and hold her back. She turned to look at the Savior behind her and before she could process anything, the firsts Savior started beating up Aaron.

"Stop. Stop!" Fiona yells, she tried to get out of his grip but it wasn't working, his grip on her arms were too tight.

"Back up!" The blonde Savior yells causing Fiona to turn her head and see her pointing her gun at a guilty looking Rick.

"Stop! I'm gonna kill you!" Fiona screams, she tried to kick the Savior but he backed up a little and Fiona couldn't.

"What did you just say?" The blonde Savior pointed her gun at Fiona, Fiona's hard glare shifting her to.

"What is up with you deaf assholes? I'm gonna kill you." Fiona yelled her first sentence b it whispered the second in her face. Fiona could tell the Savior was trying not to kill Fiona. She just didn't know why.

The Savior continued to beat Aaron up and the blonde woman pointed her gun at Rick again, turning her head to see the Savior fighting Aaron.