[025] Welcome Home

ᶠⁱᵒⁿᵃˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

"Hey, Carly

"Hey, Carly." Fiona joked while she entered the party a couple seconds after the Grimes.

"Stop calling me that." Carl smirks at the woman beside him.

"Why? It's funny, and I don't wanna call you "Car"." Fiona laughs and Carl playfully rolls his eyes before walking away.

"This place is such a joke." Mariam walks beside Fiona with Easton and Oliver beside her.

"Really though. Welcome party's and walker chains." Oliver looks around the party seeing everyone laughing and smiling.

"I always thought places like this were fake." Easton adds into the conversation.

"That's cause they are. In a couple months, this place will be gone." Fiona says while taking a sip of her alcohol.

Fiona hears the door open and sees Abraham, Rosita and Vannie enter. Vannie had her signature smile on while Rosita and Abraham had annoyed faces on. It looked like Vannie forced them to come.

Fiona looked over to Mariam and saw how she was looking at Vannie. She suspected something was going on between them.

"Hey, Ro!" Fiona waved and Rosita smiled before walking over to them with the red head and smiling girl trailing behind her.

"This place is seriously a joke." Rosita mumbles.

"Great minds think alike." Mariam nudged Rosita.

"I don't know about this." Abraham lowly speaks.

"They have beer." Rosita points and Abraham's head immediately turned to it.

"I'm gonna try." Abraham nods his head before walking over to the table with plastic cups and beer while Rosita playfully rolled her eyes.

"Where you guys going?" Rosita questioned the group of teens who started to walk away.

"To find Noah and Tara. Carol told us they had chocolate." Mariam had a cheeky grin on her face before they walked off.

"Chocolate? This is insane." Fiona shook her head in disbelief while Rosita agreed.

"Where's your husband?" Rosita jokes, referring to Daryl and Fiona rolls her eyes.

"I don't know, actually." Fiona reply's honestly.

*

"Thank God you guys are here." Fiona smiled before walking up to the Rhee couple and hugging them.

"Hey." Maggie smiles while the trio walks over to Noah who was looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Hi." Noah replies with a plain tone.

"Hey. You okay?" Glenn questions the teen who looks between the trio of concerned looking parents.

"Yeah." Noah nods, "Yeah. Just isn't really my thing. I think i'm gonna head out."