[007] Big Spot

"Morning, Daryl

"Morning, Daryl." Caleb the new doctor greeted the archer who was walking toward Fiona and Carol.

"What's up, Dr. S?" Daryl replies to the doctor before continuing his walk to Fiona and Carol.

"Morning, Daryl."

"Morning, Daryl."

"Hey, Daryl!"

"Hey, Dar." Fiona joked in a high toned voice getting a weird look from Daryl.

"Fi." Daryl lightly smiled with his usual unnoticeable smile. "Smells good."

"Just so you know, we liked you first." Carol joked, referring to her and Fiona getting a eye roll from the archer on the other side of the counter.

"Stop." He threw a piece of food into his mouth before speaking again, "You know, Rick brought in a lot of them, too."

"Not recently. Give the stranger sanctuary, keeping people fed, you're gonna have to learn to live with the love."

"Right."

"I need you to see something. Patrick, you want to take over?"

"Yes, ma'am." Patrick smiled as he walked behind the counter while Fiona and Carol left from behind it and toward Daryl.

"Uhm. Mr. Dixon," The trio stopped and looked at Patrick as Daryl looked at him to tell him to keep talking, "I just wanted to thank you for bringing that deer back yesterday. It was a real treat, sir. And i'd be honored to shake your hand."

Fiona smiled at the boy before looking at Daryl who stared at his hand for a second then back at Patrick. Daryl quietly sighed before licking his fingers and shaking Patrick's hand, smiling at the boy.

"Aw." Fiona says before walking away to find her sisters.

One of them which happened to be the youngest child, was killing walkers so Fiona decided not to bother her. She walked into the the prison and into cell-block c and into her sister cell. She looked at the bed and saw her sister with a walkman she found on a run and a comic Carl let her borrow.

Fiona grabbed a dirty shirt on her sisters floor and threw at her which made Mariam scream and Fiona to jump at the scream.

"Jesus christ you idiot." Mariam ripped the walkman off her ears and paused the music.

"I'm an idiot? You wanna get slapped or something?" Fiona joked to her middle sister getting an eye roll. "You want anything? And how do you manage to keep a cell just as dirty as your room?"

"Notebook. Beth told me it's been helping her with her feelings or something. And leave me alone." Mariam nodded her head before putting the walkman back onto her ears and turning the music back on. The music was loud enough to go through the headphones making Fiona roll her eyes and walk outside with the others who were getting ready for the run.