[031] Outpost

"Sure you wanna go?" Daryl asks softly,blowing the smoke from his cigarette out of his mouth

blowing the smoke from his cigarette out of his mouth.

"Yeah." Fiona agrees, declining the offer when Daryl gave her his cigarette.

The couple were on the porch of their house, discussing wether they wanted to go to the outposts or not. Fiona was going because Maggie and Glenn were going as well.

"Mariam asked to go." Daryl says, turning his head to the blonde woman beside him. Admiring her for a second. "And Oliver."

"I know. I don't know if I want her or Oliver getting involved with this." If you couldn't tell, Fiona treated all the kids she knows as her own. That's what a lot of people love about her.

"They should. It's good they wanna get involved in this stuff."

"Yeah, but, maybe not this."

"It's your call."

"You get to have a say in it too."

"I know. I say they should come with."

"Then they'll come with."

*

Fiona was outside with Maggie and Carol. She decided to stay with the pregnant woman and Carol decided the same.

"I can't wait for you to have your baby." Fiona smiles proudly, "I'm gonna help take care of it all the time."

Maggie chuckles, "I know."

All of a sudden, alarms started blaring causing Fiona to jump at the randomness.

"They're in trouble. Stay here." Carol ordered, already going to run over to the outpost, Fiona following after.

"I'm going with you." Maggie jerks her head back and starts following after the duo but Carol disagrees.

"I said stay here."

"No."

"Damn it, Maggie"

"I have to."

"No, you don't. You don't have to."

"Yes, I do."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"What am I supposed to do?"

"You're supposed to be someone else."