[016] Will

"I think we've got a days worth of water left

"I think we've got a days worth of water left. We're lucky it's cooled off a little bit, but..." Rick trailed off and turned around to see Carl and Michonne on the rails of the track and Gia in the middle of them watching closely. "What are you doing?"

"Winning a bet." Carl replies.

"More like losing. Michonne's got good balance." Gia chuckled and Michonne nodded.

"Hey! I thought you were on my side."

"In your dreams." Michonne told Carl.

"I'm still on." Carl says as he tries to mess up Michonne but almost falls.

Michonne laughs, "You spoke too soon, wise guy."

"This might go on a while. Maybe we can speed this up." Rick walked over to the trio.

"Yeah, you're right. Shouldn't be fooling around. We should probably— Carl!" Michonne tried to get Carl to fall but instead falling herself and Gia threw her hands up in the air.

"I win." Carl smiles. "Pay up." Carl holds up two hands, Gia gives him the chocolate she found and Michonne does the same. "Is that really the last Big Cat?"

"Oh, come on." Michonne complains when Carl reaches for the chocolate bar.

"Hey, but you said winners choice."

"Go ahead, take it. It's yours. You won it fair and square." Michonne was walking away but Carl parted it and gave the other half to Michonne.

"Come on, we always share."

"Fork it over."

"Here." Carl hands half of his piece to Gia.

"What a gentleman." She smiled and ate her piece.

*

"How hungry are you, scale of one to 10?" Rick asked. It's been a couple days already and Gia has been getting the most sleep she could in a while.

"15." Carl responded.

"28." Michonne answered when Rick looked at her.

Rick then look at Gia, "30." She attempted to one up them.

Rick chuckled, "Yeah. Well, it's been a while. I'm gonna go check the snares."

"Can I go with you?" Carl asked.

"Well, how else are you gonna learn? Hey, you, too."

"I'll stay." Gia smiled at them. She didn't wanna interrupt the moments they've been having like she's been.

"No." Carl frowned.

"I'll watch the fire." Gia rolled her eyes at the boy.

"It's not safe."

Gia pulled out her gun and knife and Carl rolled his eyes with a smile and the trio started to walk away.

When the trio got farther enough away Gia heard footsteps behind her so she turned around and got hit in the head with the butt of a gun.

*

She woke up in a hospital bed. Gia was confused. She looked around the room of the hospital and there was no sign of anyone she knew, obviously. She was scared because she didn't even know what was happening. One minute alone the next minute alone in a hospital with no explanation on how she got there.

There was a nursing outfit laid out on her bed and she frowned. She opened up the shirt and there was a rolo candy. She smiled and tucked it inside her pillow and put on her outfit.

She looked in the mirror and saw a stitched up gash on her head.

Maybe that was when they hit me in the head. Gia thought.

*

LEES WORDS

i feel so bad making Gia's chapters so short bru

but she'll have her moment soon...

tiktok: glennseyeball.wp

wp