Chapter Thirty-Six

As Ariella felt her eye lids coming together, she tried to keep them apart until they were fully shut but the force was too strong. The last thing she saw before her eyes were shut was Hermione on the floor asleep with Professor McGonagall tending to her side, a smiling Ludo Bagman and an irritated Igor Kakaroff and Professor Snape. The words Bagman said just seconds away before Ariella drifted out of consciousness wavered in her head.

   May your champions be victorious.

  Her body felt as light as a feather, floating through the air without a care or worry to bring her down. It was a first for her to felt so relaxed ever since the school year started; there has been so much going on at Hogwarts, she hasn’t been able to settle down for once and relax. Ariella couldn’t hear a thing, just the sound of silence and serenity. Her eye lids began to twitch as she now had the ability to control her body, although she couldn’t bring herself to open her eyes just yet. She wanted to continue drifting in the air, drifting without a care, no one to bother her, no one to bring her back to reality.

   “Ariella?” A voice suddenly broke the silence.

  Ariella opened her eyes and found herself staring at a wooden ceiling, she felt satin fabric underneath her hands, her fingertips running along every crease and edge. She was no longer drifting in midair; she was lying in a bed.

   “Ariella?” The voice said again.

  Ariella pulled her body up and found herself at Hogwarts in the Ravenclaw Dormitory, there was a student in her dorm who claims she was trying to wake her up for the past thirty minutes now. She stared at her before she could process where she was; she made her way down to the Great Hall when a familiar face that shook her to the bone ran up and linked arms with her.

   “Finally!” Ambrosia’s voice smiled.

  Ariella tensed up as she stared at their intertwined arms locked within one another. She brought her head up and met Ambrosia’s brown eyes and her wicked smile.

   “I didn’t know whether you were going to wake up or not. Believe me, I tried but you sleep like a rock.”

  As Ambrosia continued to talk and they walked to the Great Hall, the more she wanted to wake up but she couldn’t. It was if she was already awake and whatever happened earlier was just a dream. Ariella pulled away as they reached the Ravenclaw table and all Ambrosia could do was look at her and give her a scoff.

   “What are you doing?” Ambrosia asked.

   “What are you doing?” Ariella repeated the question.

   “I asked you first, don’t be so weird. Oh, look who’s heading this way, your boyfriend!” Ambrosia winked. Although, Ambrosia was making her feel uncomfortable, what she needed was to see Cedric early in the morning and see that there are something’s in this world that are still sane.

  As Ariella turned around with a huge smile on her face, waiting to be greeted with a morning smile from Cedric, her face dropped once she saw Oliver walking towards her with his messy hair and crooked smile.

   “Good Morning, Love.” He said as he wrapped his arms around Ariella but his touch sent a shiver up her spine, she pushed him away when Ambrosia peered over her shoulder and explained that Ariella has been like this since she woke up. “Didn’t get enough sleep?” He chuckled.

   “What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be at Puddlemere!” Ariella said as she looked at both Ambrosia and Oliver before turning to Ambrosia “And you, you hate me and you’re dating Draco! Why are you…?” There were so many questions pondering in Ariella’s head; Ambrosia and Oliver looked at each other before they scoffed.