Chapter Nineteen

Ariella sat by Harry’s side, she wiped off some of the dirt and he rested still on the bed, he was breathing but they wondered when will Harry ever wake up. As they waited for Harry, they couldn’t help but noticing as the Professors were about to leave, Professor Snape mentioning the act of the Dementors Kiss being performed on Sirius Black; the Dementors Kiss was worse than death, instead the soul is suck out of a being leaving an empty body to rot.

   “Wake up, Harry.” Ariella whispered as she grabbed his hand where his fingertips were ice cold, it was the effect the Dementors had on people.

  She felt a slight twitch, for a moment, she thought it was her when she noticed Harry fidgeting and his eyes flickering as they adjusted to the light.

   “Harry!” Ariella shouted as she wrapped her arms around Harry’s neck.

  He sat up straight and gently wrapped his arms around Ariella.

   “I saw my Dad.” He said as he pulled back.

  Ariella looked at him oddly, she knew that Harry’s parents were dead but she didn’t question how he did. He had a smiling face but when he realized where he was, Ariella stepped aside and quickly Harry sprung out of bed demanding answers and where Sirius was. Hermione and Ariella exchanged glances but immediately told him even though what he was about to hear was painful. Professor Dumbledore walked through the door as planned, to check up on the four. Immediately, Ariella, Harry, Hermione and Ron who was still bed-written demanded that Professor Dumbledore does something before it’s too late.

  Professor Dumbledore simply walked over to Ron and told the four that he believed every word he said but somehow, it was out of his reach. The clock tower rung and instantly, Professor Dumbledore went into a somewhat trance, he looked out the door and mutter how interesting time could be, he specifically eyed Hermione at the time which gave off a hint of curiosity to Ariella.

   “Three turns should do the trick and if you’re successful, more than one innocent life shall be spared.” Professor Dumbledore said before he turned around but he stopped as if he forgot to mention something “When in doubt, I find retracing my steps a wise place to being.” He said as he closed the door behind him.

  Hermione nodded and once he left, Hermione reached into her jumper to pull out a pendant like object, instantly, Ariella knew what it was. As she is a Ravenclaw student and spent a month free reading, she learned a bunch.

   “Hermione, that’s not a time turner, is it?” Ariella said in disbelief.

  Hermione nodded and Ariella finally realized how Hermione attended all of her classes and still be on top of it all. Before Hermione could do anything, Ariella’s brain was all over the place; she knew that if all of them went the chances of them being sought out would be high and thus disturbing the balance of nature.

   Hermione knew that Ariella was right leaving Harry and Ron confused, Hermione was skeptical giving the time turner to Ariella but she knew that Ariella was smart and that she proven that she would be much more help to Harry than she was; besides Ron needed the company. Hermione gave the time turner to Ariella who nodded after given a stern look in the eyes.

   “Three turns.” Hermione said.

  Harry looked at the both of them confused but they were already wasting time as it is. Ariella walked over to Harry and wrapped the chain around them both; she brought the time turner to eye-level and slowly went around and did three turns. Everything around them was distorted, they watched as night turned into day but somehow, Harry knew that it wasn’t a new day.

  When everything was back to normal, Ariella took the chain and wrapped the time turner around her neck. She knew they couldn’t be seen and they have to do everything quickly before tonight, Ariella walked towards the clock and noticed the hands. Harry was confused and kept asking for questions, it was 7:30pm.