𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚: 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦: 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

Putting her car in park Cami goes to open the door of her car before she pauses.

After seeing her Mom she wanted to go to her safe place.

She needed Fred.

But instead of being at Andrew's construction like she believed she was driving too, Cami was in front of Pop's.

Not even thinking Cami opens her car door and walks inside the dinner hearing the bell ring making FP look to see who entered.

The once welcoming smile he had on his face disappears into worry the moment he sees the tears running down Cami's cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong?" FP questions rushing towards Cami cupping her cheek as she shakes her head.

"I'm sorry. I don't even know why I'm here...I'm just going to go," Cami tells him quickly as she goes to leave but FP grabs her hand stopping her.

"Pop I'm taking my break," FP tells the elder man who looks towards the two noticing Cami's puffy red eyes.

"Take the day. With pay," Pop tells FP with a nod before heading back to work FP wraps an arm around Cami grabbing his stuff behind the counter.

"No-it's fine. Really," Cami tries to say as FP pulls her outside and towards his bike opening the back to grab a helmet.

"Camilla," FP says making her snap her head up towards him wide-eyed never having heard her full name out of his mouth.

"Shut up and let me put this helmet on you please," FP tells her making Cami smile slightly before rolling her eyes.

"Only because you asked so nicely," Cami tells him as FP puts the helmet on her head making sure to buckle it before getting on himself and putting his helmet on.

Once on FP grabs Cami's hand helping her on as Cami looks hesitant.

"Just trust me," FP tells her making Cami take a deep breath but nod as she throws one leg over the bike and places her hands on FP's before sitting down and settling behind him although keeping some distance between the two.