𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙚.

It's been a week since Camilla Cooper came back home and realized her brother was now living with her as well.

Now at midnight, Cami walks down the stairs of her house before opening the door and sneaking out quietly.

Not realizing the eyes that were watching her the entire time Cami smiles brightly before getting in a familiar pickup truck.

"Hi baby," Cami greets leaning over to kiss FP who smiles kissing her softly on the lips before pulling back to kiss Cami's forehead.

"Hey Trouble," FP greets smiling as Cami kisses him once again smiling.

"What are you smiling about?"FP questions pulling back to cup Cami's cheek who looks up at him.

"How did you know I was smiling?" Cami questions wrapping her arms around FP's neck.

"I could feel it on my lips. Now are you going to actually answer?" FP asks making Cami roll her eyes but the smile on her lips never disappears.

"I guess you just make me smile," Cami answers shrugging making a bigger smile appear on FP's lips.

"Damn right," FP tells her making Cami laugh as FP wraps an arm around Cami's shoulder pulling her to him as he begins driving.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cami sat in a booth at Pop's drinking a strawberry milkshake as FP walks towards her putting a basket of fries in front of her before sitting beside her in the booth wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"How's being back home?" FP questions Cami who groans at that throwing her head back but not before grabbing a french fry.

"Hell," Cami tells him simply making FP laugh at that as he steals a French fry himself.

"How else could I describe it? My gigolo of a long lost brother. My Mom acting like an alien. Betty finding a kindred soul for her "darkness". My Dad the only normal one moved out. Leaving me to the wolves," Cami explains as she lays her head on FP's chest who runs his fingers through her hair.