𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨.

"Cam! Hurry up I need to brush my teeth and head to school!" Jughead yells as he hits the bathroom door rubbing his face.

"Sorry Jug," Cami says as she opens the bathroom door and walks out Jughead smiles at her heading in as Cami walks towards the kitchen.

"Pancakes?" FP questions Cami who nods as she grabs a plate handing them to FP who puts the pancakes on them before they head towards the table.

"Are you sure it's okay if I stay here? I can just go stay with Vee or-," Cami begins to say worriedly as FP places a hand over hers stopping Cami's ramble.

"Cami it's okay," FP tells her as Cami looks doubtful at that. After her breakdown regarding the "incident" which she has decided to call it, Cami hasn't been back home.

She tried once and had a panic attack in front of the house. She wouldn't go back to that house unless Chic was gone. She didn't trust him and a part of her hated him for what he made her do even if it was her who did it Chic is the reason that man was there, to begin with.

Betty brought Cami a bag of clothes and her car since Cami walked the first time to the Sunnyside trailer park.

And the blonde had blocked her Mom's number. She didn't want to hear from her mom telling her to come back home.

Cami also didn't want to go see Fred because the blonde knew for a fact she would break down telling him everything and the last thing she wanted was for Fred to look at her differently. She couldn't handle that.

"Cami you definitely need to stay here more often I get pancakes in the morning," Jughead says walking into the kitchen making Cami laugh as FP glares at his son.

"Thank you both again for letting me stay here," Cami says towards the two Jones' as Jughead sits at the table.

"Cami I love you but if you say thank you one more time I'm making you sleep on the pullout couch," Jughead threatens as Cami laughs at him rolling her eyes.

"You are always welcome here," FP tells Cami as he interlocks his fingers with hers Cami smiles at him nodding her head.

Jughead looks at his plate stuffing his face when the front door is slammed open.