𝘟𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘜𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙀𝙧𝙢 𝘟𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘟𝙀𝙀𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙.

Cami walks out of the bathroom drying her wet hair as she walks towards the kitchen she sees Jughead standing in front of his now "murder board" wall just as FP walks in from his shift at Pop's.

"Hey," Jughead greets his Dad who looks at him before noticing the wall of clues including photos, newspaper clippings, etc.

"What's all this?" FP questions as he hands Cami a strawberry milkshake who smiles thanking him.

"Hopefully, this is the article that saves the town from Hiram Lodge," Jughead tells his Dad as Cami just sits down not getting into it.

"Jughead...," FP begins staring at the wall.
"If I can fit the pieces together," Jughead says pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Boy, you need to drop this. He rescued us. He bought the trailer park, and forgave our debts," FP tells his son setting his keys down.

"What? He's the reason we almost lost the trailer park," Jughead reminds his dad as he heads back to his chair where his computer is sitting.

"Hiram's slicker than a bottle of snake oil, no doubt, but this is...," FP says walking towards the table still staring at the wall.

"Dad, please!" Jughead says rubbing his face with his elbows on the table.

"Hiram Lodge just bought The Riverdale Register," Jughead says making FP turn his head to Cami as he sits down in a chair.

Cami sighed rubbing her face and only getting off the phone with her Mom half an hour ago who was still in disbelief due to her father selling the Register.

"He's trying to silence dissenting voices before he makes his big play. He's afraid. He's afraid of this exposure," Jughead tells his Dad pointing to the wall.

"But Jug you have to remember one thing. Hiram Lodge will not care who gets hurt in the crossfire," Cami tells Jughead worriedly.

"He has connections, Jug. People who don't care about the blood on their hands. Remember that before you continue making enemies," Cami says standing up as Jughead stares at her.

"Cam you can't say that to me of all people," Jughead tells the blonde who pauses at that.

"Maybe I'm a little hypocritical to say this but it's different Jug. It's a big difference," Cami reminds him kissing the top of his head before heading towards the bedroom to sleep.