𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣: 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯: 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

"Cami! Please! I'm starving," Veronica begs the girl who shakes her head.

"Nope. No matter how much I'm craving a strawberry milkshake I'm not going to Pops and neither should you," Cami tells Veronica who looks at her and groans.

"We're going to starve to death!" Veronica states as Cami scoffs at her shaking her head.

"We'll be fine. There are other places to get food. Maybe not a strawberry milkshake like Pop's," Cami says shrugging as Veronica laughs at her just as Cami's phone begins to ring.

Cami looks at it and immediately sends it to voicemail ignoring her phone now as Veronica looks at her.

"Your Mom or Betty?" Veronica questions her as Cami sighs.

"Mom. Probably wondering where I am. I'm eighteen though so technically I don't have to be there anymore," Cami states as Veronica stares at her knowing this isn't the end of her rant.

"One day Vee! One day I have one day out of the year. My mom went to a party for me and didn't even tell me happy birthday. Betty became a cringe-fest when she decided to do the serpent dance! On my birthday! And I know for a fact she had everything planned! And even my Dad messaged me happy birthday and has a gift for me! Ugh!" Cami exclaims before throwing herself back on the bed as Veronica pats her head.

"I have to go home don't I?" Cami whispers to Veronica who shrugs at her.

"Not technically. You can stay here for as long as you want but we do live in a very small town. You will see them eventually," Veronica says making Cami groan as she covers her face with the pillow.

"Betty wants to come over tomorrow," Veronica says making Cami snap her head up towards Veronica.

"So while she's here go home and get some things before coming back here," Veronica tells Cami who smiles at her sighing.

"Ooh, I love you!" Cami exclaims jumping on Veronica and knocking her down on the bed as Veronica laughs.

"You know if we weren't into guys and their dicks we would be the perfect couple," Cami tells Veronica who nods.