𝘟𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣: 𝙈𝙞𝙚𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧.

Slipping on an oversized grey sweater that went with her black leggings before walking towards her uggs and sliding them on.

With her hair now in a messy bun, Cami grabs her keys and heads out of her room downstairs before walking out of her house.

Looking towards her left she sees Betty, Archie, and Veronica in the Andrews house along with all their parents arguing.

Ignoring the group Cami hurries towards her car getting in and cracking it on and turning the heat on full blast as she begins driving.

Only a few minutes later Cami pulls up at Pop's and gets out of her car heading towards the door. The bell ringing as she enters makes Pop turn to her.

"Two hot chocolates Pop. Extra whipped cream and marshmallows," Cami tells the man making Pop nod as Cami goes and sits in a booth waiting.

But she didn't have to wait long only halfway through her hot chocolate when the bell rings again and Cami looks up to see Jughead walking in.

"It's cold out there," Cami says sliding the other cup of hot chocolate across the table. Jughead stares at it and then Cami before walking towards the booth grabbing the hot chocolate taking a sit.

"I didn't know," Cami tells Jughead who nods sitting down in the booth across from her.

"I know. I saw your face," Jughead whispers to her as he sniffles slightly.

"Oh Jug," Cami whispers getting up and walking towards the booth Jughead sat in. Sitting down in it Cami wraps her arm around him pulling Jughead towards her.

"Do not try to fight me on this. You need a hug," Cami tells Jughead who was tense before nodding leaning more into Cami.

Cami holds him tight to her as she runs her fingers through his hair.

"I tried to call my Mom to see if I could go to Toledo...she told me not to come," Jughead tells Cami who glares at that holding him tightly.

"Seriously?" Cami asks before scoffing and shaking her head.

"Well, she's a bitch. And if I ever meet her I will be giving her a piece of my mind," Cami tells Jughead who chuckles slightly at that.