𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Camilla Cooper lay in her bed sleeping soundly. After her breakdown last night, FP made sure she was okay before walking her home.

Waiting for her to walk inside before he left the Cooper house and the moment she got inside she changed and laid down falling asleep easily.

She was exhausted. In every way, she could possibly be.

But a piece of her felt a little bit more healed after her breakdown last night.

And as she slept peacefully her bedroom door was cracked open and two figures walk in before laying down beside the girl with smiles on their faces.

"Wakey wakey Cami," a familiar voice tells the blonde who groans turning over trying to sleep.

"Cami. Cami. Cami!" Another says making her glare as she peaks her eye open to see her sister staring at her with an amused expression.

"Leave. Before I smother you with a pillow," Cami tells Betty making Veronica laugh from behind her as Cami groans.

"You are not a morning person," Veronica states making Cami pull the blanket over her head.

"Nope! We are kidnapping you! So get up!" Veronica states pulling the covers off of Cami who pouts.

"Why?!" Cami whines curling into a ball trying to stay warm.

"We realized that we haven't really been there for you through everything," Betty tells her sister as she smiles at her softly.

"And that you need a self-care day! Which we are doing! So get up!" Veronica tells her clapping her hands.

"If you want to be there for me. Let me sleep!" Cami tells the two with a huff as they laugh at her.

"Come get up!" Veronica says as she and Betty begin pulling Cami up by her hands making the middle Cooper daughter groan.

"I hate you both," Cami tells them with a glare as she sits up and begins heading towards the bathroom while Betty and Veronica smile at her.

"Love you too," Veronica tells Cami who flicks her off already done with both of them making Betty laugh.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━