𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨.

"Hello?" Betty questions into her phone
"Hello, Betty," a disguised voice speaks.

"This is the Black Hood speaking," he tells her making Betty stare wide-eyed.

"How...? How do I know this is real?" Betty questions not knowing what to think or what was happening.

"I will strike next where it all began," The Black Hood recites.

"Were you there? At the Town Hall?" Betty questions him wondering if the killer was there tonight.

"Oh, yes," he tells her.
"But you didn't hurt anyone?"  Betty questions him.

"Tonight was all about you," the Black Hood tells her.
"What do you want?" Betty questions standing up from her bed.

"The same as you. To set Riverdale on the righteous path again. To cleanse it of sinners. Isn't that what you want?" The Black Hood questions her as Betty sits down at her desk writing down key things the man was saying before she forgot it.

"Not by killing people," Betty tells him.
Only the ones who deserve it. People like your sisters," The Black Hood tells her making Betty break the pencil was she writing with as she pauses.

"I know about the sin she carries in her womb. I also know she's at a farm two hours north. I also know about the one I shot affliction with the Southside. And if you try to warn one of them, I'll know," The Black Hood states as Betty stands up and begins walking.

If you tell the police we've spoken or your mystery-loving boyfriend, I'll carve Polly like a jack-o'-lantern. And next time I won't miss Cami," The Black Hood tells her as Betty stares out her window.

"Please, don't hurt them," Betty begs him tears in her eyes as her bedroom door is opened.

"Who are you talking to? It's late," Alice questions Betty.

"Then don't you deny me," The Black Hood tells her before hanging up the phone. 

"It's Jughead, wasn't it?" Alice questions her daughter as she dumps her laundry on the bed.

"Yeah," Betty tells her still in shock as she wipes her eyes slightly.

"I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now he's living on the Southside amongst criminals and degenerates. He's showing his true colors. No doubt inspiring your stunt at Town Hall. Pulling the fire alarm?" Alice says as she begins folding close as Betty lays in her bed.