𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡.

Cami was lying in her bed after the last few days. The Black Hood gave everyone a test which they all failed. Camil failed along with Veronica and Betty due to spying on Sheriff Keller due to Betty thinking he was the Black Hood.

He wasn't no instead he was sleeping with the mayor which Cami will never get the image out of her head now. It was scarred into it.

Which was why she was locked in her room watching Friends also due to wanting to avoid her Mom as much as possible. Neither had talked since the whole serpent jacket situation.

Cami stashed it at the Andrew's now so her Mom couldn't find it in case she tried to look for it in her room.

As Cami was laughing at her computer due to the disaster of Emma's first birthday party her phone began to ring making her look to see Veronica calling.

Pausing her computer Cami picks up the phone and answers it.

"Hey, Vee if you're going to brag about your sex life please call Kevin instead. I'm single and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to have sex again," Cami groans out into the phone as she laughs slightly.

"Archie told me he loved me," Veronica blurts out making Cami freeze at that.

"Ooh," Cami says quietly making Veronica nod on the other side as she bites her lip.

"Did you say it back? Or thank you? What did you do?" Cami questions Veronica coming out of her shock slightly.

"I changed the subject. I didn't know what to say or feel. I mean I would know if I loved him right? I've never loved anyone before though," Veronica rambles as Cami sighs slightly at her.

"I wished I could tell you what to do Vee but I can't. It's a feeling you just know. I've never felt it before not like that feeling in books or movies. The one that feels like you can be your best and worst. The one that makes your heart speed up just a little just by seeing them or thinking about them. The way your body and soul both call out to them," Cami tells Veronica softly who doesn't say anything back to her.

"Vee? Veronica?" Cami questions softly when she hears a sniffle.

"Ooh Vee it's okay if you don't love him or even if you don't know if you do. Don't pressure yourself to feel something that you might not truly be ready for yet. One day it'll just all fit together like a puzzle piece," Cami tells Veronica who nods.