𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚.

"Cam you almost ready?" Betty questions walking into her sister's bedroom that was right beside hers. The two bedrooms were practically identical the only difference was Betty's was light pink while Cami's was a light lavender.

"Just need to put on my lipstick," Cami tells Betty who looks at her seeing Cami sitting at her vanity putting on her neutral pink beige lipstick before standing up and showing Betty her light pink dress with white and purple flowers decorated on it.

"How do I look?" Cami questions her sister as she does a small twirl around making Betty smile at her

"Gorgeous as always Cami! Archie is one lucky dude. I wish I was straight," Kevin says sticking his head into the bedroom making Cami and Betty share a look before the two begin laughing.

"He's right though. You look beautiful," Betty tells Cami who smiles at her walking to her little sister only by a few months. The two girls were known as Irish twins since they were just a week less than a year apart in age.

"So do you," Cami tells Betty as she puts a piece of hair behind Betty's ear that fell from her ponytail.

"I'll drive," Cami tells Betty smirking as she takes the keys.

"Hey! No! I want to get there alive!" Betty yells after her sister as Cami runs down the stairs laughing.

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!" Cami yells blowing them a kiss as she races outside.

"Don't run in the house, Camilla!" Alice yells after her daughter shaking her head while Betty follows her sister.

"Good luck Betty. I'll say kind words at your funeral," Kevin tells Betty who shakes her head at him before seeing Cami in the car already connecting her phone to the Bluetooth to play music.