𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣.

Cami walked downstairs fully dressed for school in an off-the-shoulder white top and a pair of jeans while texting Archie and along with the rest of the football players cussing them all out while calling them a bunch of immature idiots who lost their last remaining brain cells.

Walking down the last step Cami looks up only to see her parents sitting at the dining room table with sitting down in front of Betty

"How could you two do this to me, Camilla Elizabeth? To us?" Alice questions the two girls making Cami shut her phone. She knew what this was about. This was about Polly leaving.

"Polly asked for my help, Mom," Betty tells her Mom rubbing the side of her neck.

"To run away, and you agreed?" Alice questions looking between her two daughters. 

"We know where she is. And frankly, thank God she's out of Riverdale and away from that psycho," Betty tells her Mom making Alice stare at her.

"And you think that that guarantees her safety?" Alice questions Betty as Cami looks between the two.

"Polly was scared," Betty says trying to justify her actions.

"And you don't think that I am?" Alice questions Betty as her voice breaks slightly.

"I'm terrified. Every time that you and Cami even walk out that door. Every time that I call one of you, and you don't pick up the phone...my heart stops. The last time I couldn't get ahold of Cami she was bleeding out in Pops almost dead. And I was absolutely terrified and knew in my soul something was wrong," Alice explains her voice breaking as tears well up in her eyes as she stands up.