𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨.

At the high school in the auditorium, Cami stood off to the side of the stage as Betty put on her microphone for the upcoming student body president meeting with all the ones running.

"So what happened next?" Cami questions Betty who sighs at her.

"Mom asked me about if Jughead and me were being safe, and then said something regarding how alluring the Jones men are," Betty says making Cami look away from her notes to look towards her sister in disbelief.

"Wait did Mom and Fp...?" Cami began to question but couldn't get the words out as she felt sick to her stomach.

"No. She told me they didn't," Betty tells Cami with her eyebrows furrowed wondering why her sister looked so pale at the idea.

Cami nods slightly at that as she fists her hands trying to get them to stop shaking before clearing her throat.

"What else?" Cami questions as Betty sighs hesitating before she continues.

"Mom asked me to apologize to Chic and give him a chance due to him not having anyone," Betty tells Cami who sighs at that.

"So because she feels guilty about giving him up we have to pay the price," Cami mutters while Betty nods. 

"I tried to make up with him for Mom's sake but then he threatened-," Betty hesitates as Cami looks at her worriedly. 

"He threatened to go to the police about what happened. Saying we scare him," Betty tells Cami softly who just stares at her not saying anything

"Cam it's time," Jughead says walking towards the two sisters making Cami take a deep breath and put on a clearly forced smile.

"We'll talk more about this once we get to the trailer tonight," Cami tells Betty who nods making sure Cami's hair is perfect along with her dark emerald green right above-the-knee dress.

"You got this Cami. This is your walk in the park. You can do this," Betty tells her before kissing her cheek and then Jughead's lips before heading towards her seat.

Cami looks at Jughead and smiles as she interlocks her arm with his.

"You ready running mate?" Cami questions making Jughead chuckle before nodding.