𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨.

"Are you sure? I can come see you," Cami says into her phone worriedly.

"No, I'm okay. A bit shaken up," Kevin tells Cami who sits on her bed worriedly. Last night after coming back from Pop's and then going asleep Cami woke up to a frantic call from Kevin regarding Moose and Midge getting shot.

Kevin heard the gunshots and saw bloody Midge along with the shot Moose in Moose's car. 

"Ooh, Kevy you know what I'll come see you-," Cami begins to say before she was interrupted.

"Camilla I'm fine. I promise," Kevin tells her as Cami nods crossing her legs.

"Are you sure?" Cami questions the boy worriedly.
"Yes!" Kevin exclaims as Cami nods.

"Alright since you are okay maybe you can explain why you were in the woods so late anyway," Cami states shrugging her shoulders.

"Uhm you know what I think I might just avoid that," Kevin tells Cami who scoffs at him.

"Nada! Nope! Kevin, I don't care what the hell sexual fantasies you have what I care about is your safety. If you want to have sex against a tree go for it. Seems sort of hot," Cami tells him as Kevin rubs the bridge of his nose between embarrassment and trying not to laugh.

"But you're my best friend Kev. I don't want to lose you so I beg you to be careful," Cami tells Kevin softly but in a stern voice.

"If you get hurt then I'll tell your Dad all your secrets. Don't try me I know everything about you. Everything," Cami threatens him as Kevin just pauses.

"You terrify me," Kevin tells Cami who laughs at him.
"Good! Now be a good little boy. I love you call me if you need anything," Cami tells Kevin who shakes his head.

"Love you more and I will," Kevin tells her hanging up as Cami stands up and walks out of her room and downstairs to see her Mom putting food on the table.

"Morning honey," Alice greets Cami who sits down at the table smiling slightly.

"Morning Mom," Cami tells her as she grabs some food and places it on her plate before eyeing her Mom who was fully dressed for the day.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara