𝘟𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙐𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝘌𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙀𝙛 𝘟𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘟𝙀𝙀𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙨.

Driving back to the Sunnyside trailer after the press conference Cami left as soon as she could. Not wanting to even speak to Veronica or her parents.

Vee knew where she stood and Cami knew where she stood. The two were known on opposite sides of the chest board.

Looking at her radio Cami notices Betty calling her making her answer the call worriedly.

"Hey is everything okay? You weren't at the press announcement which sucked by the way," Cami informs her sister with a sigh.

"Chic's not our brother," Betty blurts out making Cami jerk the wheel looking wide-eyed.

"What?!" Cami screams in disbelief staring at her radio as if it would have all the answers before looking back at the road.

"Well, not our full brother. Mom admitted that he wasn't Dad's son after I stole some blood and gave it to Blossom's lawyer to run the test," Betty tells Cami who just stares with her mouth slightly opened.

"Can Mom like not be our birth Mother then so we aren't related to him?" Cami asks hopefully as Berry laughs.

"I wish. Cam you should have seen his face when Mom hugged him telling him he was still her son. Something just not right," Betty confesses as Cami sighs.

"I agree wholeheartedly. Are you okay staying there Betts? I can come back or we could stay at Fred's. We can figure something out. Heck if I need to I'll apply for guardianship over you," Cami tells Betty who laughs smiling at that.

"Thanks, Cam but I'm okay. If something happens you'll be the first to know," Betty says making Cami stare worriedly as she pulls into Sunnyside Trailer Park.

"Only if you are sure. I'm just worried about you, and if anything happens you call me straight away. I don't care about the time. I'll be there," Cami tells Betty who nods knowing the truth behind Cami's words.

"I will. I love you Cams," Betty tells her older sister.
"Love you more Betts," Cami responds before hanging up and putting her car in park before getting out and heading towards the front door of the Jones's trailer.

Opening the door Cami walks in to see Jughead in the kitchen unwrapping something.

"Hey I'm surprised I beat you back I was just putting one of your dinners you made in the oven. Dad has to work the night shift," Jughead states making Cami smile as she sits down on the couch.