𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨.

The Coopers.

The Stepfords of Riverdale. High school sweethearts who got married and had three beautiful perfect daughters, Polly, Cami, and Betty.

They were the definition of the picture-perfect family. Until the two oldest daughters ruined everything by falling for two redhead boys.

It's been a few days since Polly was found hiding in the attic by Betty and Cami and Polly was now taking refuge at the Lodge penthouse.

Betty and Veronica sat beside Polly while Cami sat beside Veronica her staring at her pregnant older sister still in disbelief.

When Betty told her she was pregnant apart of Cami didn't believe it but seeing her Cami knew it was true.

"That was the last day you saw him?" Sheriff Keller questions Polly.

"At Pop's, when he told me the plan, that he was gonna fake his own death, and then we would meet up. But, before that could happen, my mom and dad sent me away," Polly says as Cami looks at her closely. She could always tell when Polly was lying and she wasn't.

But Cami just had so many questions. Why fake his death? Who was he running from? And how did their Mom and Dad even find out? Or was this a plan alone and they found out outwards Polly was pregnant?

"One of Jason's teammates said that before he ran away, Jason was dealing drugs," Betty tells Polly.

"Making a one-time delivery. He needed...we needed money. To get away and to start over," Polly says clarifying we as Cami looks down at her pregnant belly.

"So Riverdale's star football player becomes a drug mule?" Sheriff Keller questions her with a hint of something in his voice.

"He went to a bar on the other side of the tracks and made a deal with some biker gang," Polly tells him.

"The Serpents?" Sheriff Keller questions making Cami snap her head towards Keller at that as she begins twisting her rings worriedly.

"He got an address upstate, where he was supposed to deliver the drugs in exchange for cash," Polly explains the plan to the sheriff.

"The drugs you found in Jason's car...that went up in flames," Sheriff Keller says looking at Betty and making Cami sigh remembering Betty telling her what she and Jughead found which made Cami begin yelling at her for doing something so dangerous and reckless. Something could have happened to one of them.