𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚.

Cami Cooper walked down the hallway towards the student lounge. She didn't have a first period so she usually spent first period in the student lounge since she walked to school with Betty every morning.

Dressed in a white dress with black polka dots and a pair of brown booties as she texted her mom on her phone.

Cami looks up though when she hears a voice only to see Cheryl being dragged out of the school by her parents making her watch the redhead teenager worriedly

"What happened?" Cami questions walking towards Archie who looks towards her.

"I don't know. Something about Cheryl being guilty. Someone said that Jason wasn't killed the 4th but the 9th," Archie tells Cami who looks at him surprised.  

"Wow...wait do they think Cheryl did it? She might be a bit of a bitch but she wouldn't kill anyone...well maybe she wound but not Jason," Cami tells Archie who looks down at her. 

"What?" Cami asks him confused as Archie shakes his head at her.

"Nothing...you just look so beautiful," Archie tells Cami who laughs at him smiling brightly.

"I have no idea what's gotten into you...but I'm liking it. Please continue with the compliments," Cami tells Archie who laughs at her wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Come on," Archie tells her rolling his eyes playfully making Cami lean into him.

"I guess I'll come with you," Cami tells him winking at the boy as they walk down the hallways. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

That night at the Cooper house Betty sit on Cami's bed in her room reading a book as Cami sat beside her with her laptop writing a paper while also watching Hart of Dixie when their mom walks in placing the next newspaper for the two girls to see.